Myshop opinion asked me to sign on again

footfree

Why?I just assumed that once you have become a member you stay until you simply stop doing their surveys.I signed up again  not sure if they stated this or not but they do give you 25 points for doing so.They are not a problem for me at least they are not annoying and as long as they pay me I'm good with them.

I pulled up one of their emails and suddenly I got a message that I had been successfully unjoined, so I searched and found a button to rejoin.  I swear if they did that, I won't rejoin.  I rarely get anything from them anymore, so I guess I might should have left it as is.  

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I pulled up one of their emails and suddenly I got a message that I had been successfully unjoined, so I searched and found a button to rejoin.  I swear if they did that, I won't rejoin.  I rarely get anything from them anymore, so I guess I might should have left it as is.  

I know it'll probably take a year at least to reach cash out.

7 hours ago, footfree said:

I know it'll probably take a year at least to reach cash out.

I won't wait that long.  And now I can't check to see if they wiped out my points.  If they did, I am done with them.  I used to do really well with them too.

15 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I won't wait that long.  And now I can't check to see if they wiped out my points.  If they did, I am done with them.  I used to do really well with them too.

Never thought about them wiping out your points.Yeah I agree if they did that I would be done also.By chance do you have a email from them that has your last point value on it?You could always dispute it before quitting,or even better yet ask them if you still have the points?I mean not sure if you really want to go thru the hassle but it could be a solution .They aren't bothersome to me so I will keep but like you if they took my points away I would be upset and I would quit.

• Like 1

I just checked and by golly, I can't find that email anywhere.  It would be in one of three places, and it isn't anywhere at all.  That is strange. 

I just got the email from them today asking if I wanted to stay. No reason not to. The surveys are brief and they send the $5 Amazon as soon as you have enough. Very low effort.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, rosiesmom said:

I just checked and by golly, I can't find that email anywhere.  It would be in one of three places, and it isn't anywhere at all.  That is strange. 

Here's her email address  if you want to contact them     Richelle Seavy <[email protected]>

• 10 months later...

My Shop Opinion, previous survey had me at 510 points after taking the survey. In the email they tell you that you will receive an email once you've accumulated 500 points for redemption. I just received another email, I'm now at 540 points and haven't received a redemption email. No, I'm not stupid, yes I did check my junk email, deleted emails, etc. 

I emailed [email protected] today wasking for my redemptio email to be sent. If I don't receive it, as with may survey companies who don' pay, I WILL report them to the States (their location) Department of Labor as I have done with other non-paying survey companies.