Why ask if you are going to tell me what to answer

footfree

Get a survey about sleep aid ask me at what price I think is to cheap- then ask "beginning to be to cheap"- or "getting to expensive" ,so I tell them .Then they say it has to be higher then this number or it cant be lower then that number.So why ask if you you don't want my real opinion?You cant tell people what to think or better yet I guess they can or I cannot proceed in the survey. Just frustrating not to be able to give my real thoughts on the subject.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes! I just finished one about avocado packets and when they asked at what price I would consider it so inexpensive that I would worry about the quality, it only gave 3 choices and they were  all still too expensive not inexpensive lol. 

• Like 1

Also, I've gotten several surveys lately that ask me something like this: "Are you a fan of the Star Wars franchise?" I answer no. Then I proceed to get two dozen questions about Star Wars stuff! :lol: 

• Like 3

On 10/26/2018 at 9:14 PM, NevadaJones said:

Also, I've gotten several surveys lately that ask me something like this: "Are you a fan of the Star Wars franchise?" I answer no. Then I proceed to get two dozen questions about Star Wars stuff! :lol: 

LOL

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 5:14 AM, NevadaJones said:

:D