Branded stealing points

somelady

I just completed a survey and they cheated me out of 5 points.  This, along with them stealing points from the "Tell us more about yourself" question is just plain theft. Did they think we wouldn't notice!   I am beginning to wonder if they give the employees our points, letting them set the points for the surveys and giving them the difference. Like  the survey is supposed to pay $1.00 but if they get people to take the survey for $0.50 they get to keep the difference.  But some one is definitely stealing points!

• Like 1

I thought I was losing my mind, lol!! Same here. Also, iPoll, I had a balance of 12.30, took and completed a survey for 1.50 (20 damn minutes) got to the end with the success page crap and boom-my balance was still 12.30. I don't know wth is up with some of these sites. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I thought I was losing my mind, lol!! Same here. Also, iPoll, I had a balance of 12.30, took and completed a survey for 1.50 (20 damn minutes) got to the end with the success page crap and boom-my balance was still 12.30. I don't know wth is up with some of these sites. 

I know, Ipoll owes me so much money. Twice this week I completed surveys for 2.50  and at the end said I didn't qualify.  What's worst is they don't answer support .  We need to file class action lawsuits against these panels.

Branded wrote me back saying I received to points for the survey. I wrote them back and asked did they read my email, the site said I received all the points but I didn't.  I'm gonna have to leave them alone for awhile.

• Like 1

Branded has just gone down and down.  The idea that maybe staff is being given incentive pay if they can get enough people to work for less sounds like it could  be true.  They amount now that is being offered is insulting.  Like I'm gonna work for 22 minutes for 30 cents.  Not bloody likely.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2018 at 11:22 PM, sue123 said:

Branded has just gone down and down.  The idea that maybe staff is being given incentive pay if they can get enough people to work for less sounds like it could  be true.  They amount now that is being offered is insulting.  Like I'm gonna work for 22 minutes for 30 cents.  Not bloody likely.

I saw one today that said 47 points for 45 minutes. Lol

• Like 1