Anybody else been getting political surveys?

NFriday

I would rather have a political survey and make money then to constantly see the same election commercial over and over.Plus our local tv station use to do fact checks on what they were spewing.Haven't seen them do this  yet and it would be great to know.Plus I hate how politicians always lump each group feelings together.Like when they say all democrats want to take guns rights away and or all republicans want sanctuary cities to be abolished (these are only  examples)not all people of each political side want the same thing.Cant wait for all the political ads to be over but like I said I will do a survey to make money.

• Like 2

On 10/31/2018 at 7:13 AM, Kcnavy313 said:

Anyone here not from Illinois, lol.  I am as well, central Illinois. Be glad when the political commercials are gone.

They have been airing more and more political ads. When watching the news  entire sections of ads are political and there is one ad for someone in Indiana.

• 5 weeks later...

I still get a lot of them, not just from YouGov. I get at leas one survey a day, mostly about issues. The last one asked me to rate the importance of certain issues and proposed laws and wanted me to choose between the laws I said was least important that I wanted to become a law. The question would have forced me to say I wanted one of them to become law. I refused to answer that question. They asked me to answer it again, I refused, then they asked if I wanted to continue without answering it.

And a lot of other surveys give you 2 answer choices, neither of them something you would choose and you can't continue unless you choose. Sometimes I have to just leave the survey.

I hate when they rig the surveys like this.

On 12/1/2018 at 7:53 PM, somelady said:

The question would have forced me to say I wanted one of them to become law.

I was getting plenty of them before the midterms but now they apparently don't care about people with my political affiliation because I immediately DQ as soon as I answer that question. The forced answers and only wanting input from one side of the political spectrum is troubling. We know how they can skew polls to manipulate support numbers and now they are doing it with surveys. It's one sided and doesn't represent everyone. I guess if you pay for certain results then they will give you those results one way or another.

• Like 3

I just had one today that asked if I wanted my senator to vote  for certain programs but it would raise taxes from $120 to $350 per person per year.  I had to say no, then it asked why and one of the answer choices were "I can't afford anymore taxes".

Then there are the surveys that kick you out because you're not the right religion they are looking for.