Jump to content
peach6

Prove your not a robot

Recommended Posts

peach6

I'm not sure what the problem is but I am having a problem getting past them and I know I am hitting the right answers I keep getting try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel

I haven't had a robot issue, but I'm still having a problem getting past the "boy had four apples and lost one, how many does he have left?"  Some of them work fine, but there's a certain wording in the question at a few survey places that it always marks me wrong when I hit the 3.  That one must be programmed wrong, but I"m afraid to try one of the other answers in case I'd be flagged as someone who doesn't read the question.  Always fun out there, eh?  :roll:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NevadaJones

Can't remember which survey site it is, but I like the one that commands "Prove your humanity." :4_joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seven

I'm having the same problem but not on all sites just a few. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
15 hours ago, penangel said:

I haven't had a robot issue, but I'm still having a problem getting past the "boy had four apples and lost one, how many does he have left?"  Some of them work fine, but there's a certain wording in the question at a few survey places that it always marks me wrong when I hit the 3.  That one must be programmed wrong, but I"m afraid to try one of the other answers in case I'd be flagged as someone who doesn't read the question.  Always fun out there, eh?  :roll:

They change that question a lot, you have to read it each time. Last week he had about 4 apples and gained 3 or something like that, but he gained some. Sometimes he looses 1 sometimes more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
16 hours ago, seven said:

I'm having the same problem but not on all sites just a few. 

Me to

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom

I don't usually have trouble with the boy losing or gaining apples, but those stupid crosswalks, motorcycles, etc. are tripping me up.  I know if it is the whole photo I am going to have to go one more round.  The other night I went through 5 screens.  I was livid when the 6th one popped up and I was certain I was correct on all the others.  So I just x'd out of it.  I am done with that stuff.  If ti goes past 2 screens, I will just close out and find something else to do.  Ridiculous!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
20 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I don't usually have trouble with the boy losing or gaining apples, but those stupid crosswalks, motorcycles, etc. are tripping me up.  I know if it is the whole photo I am going to have to go one more round.  The other night I went through 5 screens.  I was livid when the 6th one popped up and I was certain I was correct on all the others.  So I just x'd out of it.  I am done with that stuff.  If ti goes past 2 screens, I will just close out and find something else to do.  Ridiculous!! 

I have had to do them multiple times and I know I'm answering right

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
8 hours ago, somelady said:

They change that question a lot, you have to read it each time. Last week he had about 4 apples and gained 3 or something like that, but he gained some. Sometimes he looses 1 sometimes more.

Yes, I know.... the only one that's problematic is the had 4 and lost one.  The rest are fine and accurate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Njsurveyman

I recently had a one to one research study and one question the researcher asked is what annoys me the most about certain websites. My answer was those captchas with the pictures that keep showing up even when I know I am clicking on all the correct buses, crosswalks, traffic lights, etc...Web developers should realize that this just turns folks away. I have even seen this on larger retail sites too. It literally just chases customers away. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kepstein8888

Why do they even ask you to click the box that says you're not a robot if they don't believe you and think there are robots who know how to click the "I'm not a robot." box?  Just send me to the bus/storefront/traffic light thing if you're going to make me do it anyway.

Nothing with marbles or apples so far, but I did get the one that says I broke the rules, even though I just selected the survey and hadn't answered a single question.  I guess they just assume I'm a rule-breaker because I wore one of those Iron Maiden jackets in high school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ksedwar
50 minutes ago, kepstein8888 said:

Why do they even ask you to click the box that says you're not a robot if they don't believe you and think there are robots who know how to click the "I'm not a robot." box?

The CAPTCHA software is calculating a bunch of things like how the mouse moves and is it being controlled by automation or is it human behavior. It also calculates how long it takes for the box to be checked and how many clicks it takes to check the box. Even if a real human takes too long to check the box or clicks too many times outside of the box they will be denied access because the CAPTCHA software will think it is a bot. I think you can also check the box too fast (like lightning fast) and be considered a bot but that would be hard for a human to do.

Same thing with number/letter CAPTCHAs. It takes a bot a while to fill those in and often mistakes and mis-clicks are made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AsmShacksBoy

Am not a robot and i can pass it easly when am proving am not or when verifying...i have no problem with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mnleona

I am doing OK with the apples but not on the cars, lights, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...