footfree

I dont see this as good Gtm

footfree

Is this why they wont give me the points they owe me?And you know this is never in our favor.Maybe cashing out while you can would be a good idea.

Hi,

At GlobalTestMarket we’re going on a journey very soon and we want you to be the first to know. Something big is going to happen, and we want you to be part of it.

First of all, let us tell you how this will affect you.

As a valued member of GlobalTestMarket you’re going to see exciting things that will allow you to connect with a global community, contribute to it with your own opinion, and get the chance to collect more rewards than ever.

When will this happen? (We hear you ask impatiently).

Well, we’re not quite ready to reveal all details just yet. They say that good things come to those who wait, but you’ll love to know that these changes come with an enhanced experience that will put you in the driving seat.

Important information will be announced in the coming weeks. While we all wait for the journey to reach our new home, please stay tuned and don’t miss out any of our updates.

The GlobalTestMarket Team

iiGlobalTestMarket
  • Like 2

peach6

I haven't received this one yet  but whenever they make any changes it's never got are benefit

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

NaomiNo

I haven't gotten this either but I agree it's probably going to screw over members as usual.  Hey GTM, how about instead of "connecting me with a global community", you just connect me to halfway decent customer service?  Still waiting on replies from requests I sent in August regarding surveys that haven't been credited from LAST YEAR.

• Haha 1

footfree

Plus this morning I did a survey and all I get is a spinning web site that is when I went to see if I got my points or not.Aggravating to say the least.

• Haha 1

Katrinka

I’m unable to access my account. Today I received an error saying there is a problem with my account. I emailed them but we all know how that goes with them. 

Please update us if you hear any more news beyond their cryptic message  

footfree
47 minutes ago, Katrinka said:

I’m unable to access my account. Today I received an error saying there is a problem with my account. I emailed them but we all know how that goes with them. 

Please update us if you hear any more news beyond their cryptic message  

Will do- Hope you get it handle but like you said I wouldn't hold my breathe.

rosiesmom

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I kicked GTM to the curb a couple of years back.  Looks like things are getting worse with them. 

• Like 1