Not One Opinion Outpost Qualifies Me Anymore

cricket

It's been about a year now. Seems to me that it is a total waste of time...the company seems to have gone to pot. I have a few dollars in there but who cares? I want to unsubscribe but would like to know if anyone here is still qualifying ever! Thanks.

I am with One Opinion and Opinion Outpost and I never seem to qualify.  I used to with One Opinion, I really liked them in the beginning, and I did well.  Same with Opinion Outpost. But I have noticed that I don't do well with any of the survey sites anymore.   I just can't help but think that my demographics have changed and that may have helped weed me out of many surveys.  No kids at home, older, white lady.  Didn't win the Powerball, so I'm not wealthy, nobody cares what I think.  LOL!

22 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I am with One Opinion and Opinion Outpost and I never seem to qualify.  I used to with One Opinion, I really liked them in the beginning, and I did well.  Same with Opinion Outpost. But I have noticed that I don't do well with any of the survey sites anymore.   I just can't help but think that my demographics have changed and that may have helped weed me out of many surveys.  No kids at home, older, white lady.  Didn't win the Powerball, so I'm not wealthy, nobody cares what I think.  LOL!

Same here. OneOpinion lately has been almost all DQs for me. Not wealthy either , just a 62 year old white male , single , never married , with no kids.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:18 AM, episemion said:

Same here. OneOpinion lately has been almost all DQs for me. Not wealthy either , just a 62 year old white male , single , never married , with no kids.

I did notice a drop off on all sites when I had to answer that I didn't have any children under the age of 18 at home anymore.  Geez!!

I have two kids under 18 at home and these are my two top sites.  I love both of them, not just for the points, but I've tested about 8 products sent to my home.