No points from You Gov is this normal

Applecrisp

I am not happy with you gov. The last 2 surveys I only got 500 pts. for 1000 pts. promised. And I wrote and sent them screen shots. No one answered me. Then tonight get a survey -no points at all.

Is their customer servie always this crappy?? I am not happy with them.

8 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I am not happy with you gov. The last 2 surveys I only got 500 pts. for 1000 pts. promised and wote and sent them screen shots. No one answered me. Then tonight get a survey -no points at all.

Is their customer servie always this crappy?? I am not happy with them.

I have never had that happen but from hearing comments on here it doesn't seem like there customer service is very good.

I took a survey this morning and there were no points mentioned or rewarded.  This is the same one Peach.  Sometimes when I contact them about missing points the points show up and I don't hear from them at all.  As long as I get the points, I am good.  I did get one for 1,000 points and I only got 500 points, they did explain to me that I did not get the 1,000 point survey, but a 500 point one. 

• Like 1

I believe I took the same survey as both of you where no points were awarded but it shows up as having been completed in my account history.  No this is not normal as every survey invitation email clearly states, " Your time is valuable, so you'll earn points every time you complete a survey." but it has happened to me once or twice before and in the past I've contacted them using the Zendesk button on the side and received a reply and my points.  I just contacted them again for this one but since the survey email was sent to me Saturday night and I took it Sunday morning, I do not expect to have a reply until after the weekend at the very least.

• Like 1

I just joined up a couple of weeks ago because I thought it would be an interesting site with different questions.   Also since I hit the $600 limit on two other sites, I need another source.  I'm only at 6,350 points.  At this rate it doesn't look like a viable revenue source for me, but I'll just do the surveys they email me and take their crumbs.

They have not responded to me yet. I am planning to take the $15 Amazon, just because I don't want to bother with it taking forever to get my reward, even though if I wait I would get more.

I do like their surveys and would say I enjoy them more than some other sites.  I also like the sites that when they e-mail you, you can actually do the survey. You don't get DQ'd.  

I hope they get back to me.

13 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

When I checked it was on my total as no points, but it said it was a poll, not a survey. 

They always say poll (or ratings, if it's one of those 100 pointer ones), not survey.  Except...

...I did not receive a reply but I just checked my account history and there's a new entry that says, "You earned 1000 points for election survey corrected points."  Calling it a survey now just to prove me wrong, how rude lol.

Ditto. Also no reply but 1,000 points added to my account for the survey/poll or whatever. At least now I have enough to get something other than an Amazon card, as I don't do Amazon. Only took me four months! :lol:

Ended up getting a reply from them a few hours later telling me they were aware of a technical issue with the survey, apologizing for it, and that the 1,000 points were added to my account.  Hopefully everyone else got theirs as well but if not, just reach out to them.

• Like 1

I did a regular survey for them last night and when I checked, the 1,000 had been added to my account.  I never knew how much it was worth, the email didn't give any point amount.  Thank you for taking care of us everyone who emailed them about it.  :-D

I didn't get the points but was surprised to have the extra 100 points.Nice to know why I go these becasue I didn't complain about  the missing points .I thought I took to long to do the survey so that's why I got no points.I mean I started in the morning and didn't finish until sometime after 6 pm.