Sign in to follow this  
peach6

Pinecones surveys

peach6

I have noticed that there are Pinecone surveys offered on other sites now but I never seen to qualify until today I was really surprised  didn't make as much but I'll take it since I rarely receive one from Pinecone now.

• Like 1

rosiesmom
3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have noticed that there are Pinecone surveys offered on other sites now but I never seen to qualify until today I was really surprised  didn't make as much but I'll take it since I rarely receive one from Pinecone now.

I have been seeing that too.  .60 for the same survey that they would pay me $3 to do.  But I don't get many from them, just one here and there.  Wow, it was nice while it lasted. 

• Like 1

yobry1

I've seen it a few times this year and completed them. I figure the sponsor didn't pay enough for Pinecone to offer the survey so neilsen offered them to other panels. They still had higher incentives than most any other surveys.

Pattybw

I am a member of Pinecone Research and receive survey offers fairly often. I usually am eligible and it pays $3 for a completed survey. I cash in for an extra $20-$25 about every three months. I have not noticed Pinecone on other websites.  

rosiesmom

I had one this past week and I was busy answering the questions and then it told me that there was an error, so I contacted Pine Cone and was told to just wait for the next opportunity.  So it looks like I am won't be paid for that one.