Opinion Outpost customer service

nj07208

I used to have good success in emailing customer service if I didn't get credit for a survey that I should have. Lately, I've noticed it has gone way downhill. This last time, I wrote to them on Oct 29 and have yet to hear back and they didn't just got ahead and credit the points (which I had seen them do before.) Today, I clicked out of a survey that wanted me to watch TWO 40 min tv shows. No way was I going to invest that amount of time on these fickle sites.. Later, I was doing a survey and boom, there was a tv show in the middle of it. It didn't even say. It was about 20 minutes. I watched and did the follow-up questions and guess what I got? The "you don't qualify screen." I'm really mad this time. I sent them a long email. Something has got to change!!

1 hour ago, nj07208 said:

I used to have good success in emailing customer service if I didn't get credit for a survey that I should have. Lately, I've noticed it has gone way downhill. This last time, I wrote to them on Oct 29 and have yet to hear back and they didn't just got ahead and credit the points (which I had seen them do before.) Today, I clicked out of a survey that wanted me to watch TWO 40 min tv shows. No way was I going to invest that amount of time on these fickle sites.. Later, I was doing a survey and boom, there was a tv show in the middle of it. It didn't even say. It was about 20 minutes. I watched and did the follow-up questions and guess what I got? The "you don't qualify screen." I'm really mad this time. I sent them a long email. Something has got to changeI have 

I have noticed on other sites that the longer the survey is the more chance that you will get screwed out of your points  you will get quota full or you don't qualify when your either done or almost done  just my opinion.

• Thanks 1