MYPOINTS SURVEY PANEL

MASPAS117

Is anybody out there a member of the mypoints survey panel ????????????

I've been e-mailing these idiots for a month trying to get an AMAZON code

with no responses and still can't get e-mails from their system and it is correct

in my profile. If anybody has had the same issues please respond. Thank You

I belong there, and I have never had an issue with them as far as I can remember.  About 2 months ago I cashed out for a $25 AGC.  It cam immediately, which was different for me.  I usually would have to wait.  How long ago did you cash out?  It shouldn't take that long to get a code I would think.  Did you contact them with the contact us button, or did you go directly to an email for support?

I've been a member since 2006, never had any problems, still receive emails daily, and cash outs for Amazon have almost always come immediately for me - definitely never had to wait a month.  Most recently I did PayPal (last month) and it came in 3 days.  I had to contact them a few weeks ago regarding a product test from one of their surveys and received a prompt reply, I used this form: https://help.mypoints.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you aren't getting emails from them, is it possible your email provider is blocking them/sending them to spam?  That used to be a problem when I used AOL who would mark things as spam without my consent (even if I went into the spam box and said they weren't, put them on approved sender lists, or turned off controls all together) and it caused panels like GTM and Opinion Outpost to abruptly stop sending me emails (with no explanation/warning) because they were being labeled as spammers until I contacted them, found out the issue, and gave them a different email.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love my points, been a member for 16 years. First I take the surveys, you get 5 points for DQ. After a certain number you don't get the 5 pts. Then I watch TV, leave that run an go to another site. I also get 5 pts for daily survey, under videos, I turn on and click a video, let that run while taking other surveys on other site. I got 60 pts today and never completeed a survey!

I never had a problem redeeming points for rewards. I've been with them for a long time. And I am at my record high number of points, over 70,000 points. I also use Swagbucks which is run by the same company the runs mypoints. I'm at my record high with them too, over 50,000 points. And I do redeem points form stuff.