Has Mills Advisory Panel (MAP) gone offline?

schludermann

I stopped getting surveys in July. I contact the panel and was told there is nothing going on. I almost have enough points for the minimum payout but there no new no surveys to reach the the payout threshold. Margo at MAP will nor release the reward until the $10 threshold has been reached.

UPDATE: I submitted a ticket to MAP and directly addressed it to Margo Purcell, The Mills Advisory Panel Manager, informing her I had made this post to the forum. That was weeks ago and no reply. I had difficulties in the past getting her attention and did so by submitting a complaint through the Mills Customer service page, https://www.generalmills.com/ask. If you are trying to recover your stranded rewards, I suggest submitting your grievance first using the MAP contact form and followup to the corporate contact us link.

1 hour ago, schludermann said:

I stopped getting surveys in July. I contact the panel and was told there is nothing going on. I almost have enough points for the minimum payout but there no new no surveys to reach the the payout threshold. Margo at MAP will nor release the reward until the $10 threshold has been reached.

I forgot about them I haven't received a survey from them in months

They use to be real good then early this year it slowed way, way down.I am at 925 points sure would be nice to cash out.I have heard that all aspects of advertising has taken a hit this year .I really would like a chance to get my earnings though.

Hi all, they have closed down their surveys, we can still keep our points, they asked if you wanted to join a new survey called "Am I right " I think the name was I joined back in June but nothing has come of it as far as I can tell I can log in still but there is nothing in there anymore.

• Like 1

I never got the memo and I can still log on to the site.I think that is bad business to not let people cash out what little earnings they have left.Personally it leaves a bad taste in my mouth about buying their products to boot.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:03 AM, footfree said:

I never got the memo and I can still log on to the site.I think that is bad business to not let people cash out what little earnings they have left.Personally it leaves a bad taste in my mouth about buying their products to boot.

I think they said that they said they may send out a survey once in a while or other things of which they would give points but I don't know.I know I did not have enough points to cash out though