Hiving

keljimstock

Hiving still send me numerous surveys most days though I stopped doing them quite a while ago. Last year they stopped paying out moneys completely as far as I could tell.Which was annoying as I had accumulated a small stash with them. Their complaints channels became inoperative and to date I have been unable to get my money out. Their behaviour appears to border on the fraudulent and I am not the only one who thinks so apparently. I live in the UK and I am told that they are a French outfit.   I was wondering if any other members have views on Hiving and, more importantly, know how to get owed moneys out of them.

Sorry I am not familiar with that company.I am unsure if you have any agency as we have in the states, the better business bureau which you can report a business which does not come through with money or points or prizes 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replies but does anybody out there have any experience in actually getting owed moneys  out of Hiving? Perhaps also someone knows of an organisation in the UK that one can complain to about such a dodgy outfit as Hiving. Thanks.