Branded/Mintvine New and Improved.

Trueblue

What do you think?

Dear Branded Surveys Member,

Huge changes are coming for our Branded Elite Loyalty Program and we wanted you to be the first to know!

Effective November 25th, we will be launching our new and improved Branded Elite Program. Check out the overview below and get ready to earn.

Bonus Points for Consecutive Survey Completes

As you complete consecutive surveys, you earn for your survey completes.

• Complete 12 surveys in 7 days and cash out 5% of your earnings as a Bronze, 10% as a Silver and 15% as a Gold badge.

• Complete 20 surveys in 7 days and cash out 7% of your earnings as a Bronze, 12% as a Silver and 17% as a Gold badge.

• Complete 30 surveys in 7 days and cash out 9% of your earnings as a Bronze, 14% as a Silver and 19% as a Gold badge.

Branded Elite Leaderboard

Our Leaderboard tracks the top 100 performers and rewards you for your survey completes.

Top 10 leaders = 300 points

Top 20 leaders = 150 points

Top 70 leaders = 100 points

Check your position on a daily and on a monthly basis. Payouts occur the first day of each month for the previous month's leaderboard winners.

Requalify to Keep Your Badge Status

Remember to keep participating to maintain your badge status.

Note, badges are subject to change on the first of each month if there was minimal participation for the duration of the month.

Remain Active to Win Daily, Weekly & Monthly Prizes

Remember that for every survey you complete, you get submitted into daily, weekly and monthly drawings. Win up to 100 extra points in a daily drawing, 500 points in the weekly drawing and 2,500 points for our monthly drawing.

The more you participate the greater number of entries into our drawings!

So I think these are a bonus over and above what you have earned.

Say you complete 12 surveys and are a gold member.  suppose the average value completed is 50 points

(They sure seem to pay less on a LOT of surveys, so 50 per may be generous).

12 x 50 is 600 pts.  You'd get s 15% bonus and that is 90 pts.  Compare that to the 200 pts a top member would get for

10 completes..  Of course there are no more "You're an Ace" too.

With the ace, and the 200 pts, I would sometimes to a 20 pt in 15 minute survey to make sure I'd get 10 completes.. even getting

an ace on a 20 pts one makes it 50 pts, so worth it.  Now I am not attempting anything less that 50 in 15.  I skip a LOT of surveys.

I have 3 completes this week.  I have NO INCENTIVE to do all those little crappy point surveys in 15 mins for the percentage.. sorry branded, it's a fail.

On 11/21/2018 at 5:28 AM, edgar00 said:

can you work the page normally? to me it says proxy error

I was getting that also which I don't use a proxy. I sent them an email and never got an answer but two days ago I was able to do surveys again. I asked if anyone was having trouble like that here but no one replied. 

7 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I was getting that also which I don't use a proxy. I sent them an email and never got an answer but two days ago I was able to do surveys again. I asked if anyone was having trouble like that here but no one replied. 

I haven't had that problem just not qualifying for many surveys and when I do the points are disgraceful

6 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I haven't had that problem just not qualifying for many surveys and when I do the points are disgraceful

For the heck of it I went there and no surveys so I had enough to cash out and leave 111 points behind. If I don't hear from them they can have the 111 points. Just not worth fighting over.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got this a few days, it doesn't sound as good what was sent out in November.  It seems that Branded is turning to Black Hat Gamification, which is playing to not loose your position. It is a strategy that depends heavily on loss aversion.

"

Dear Branded Surveys Community Member,

Effective January 1, 2019, all Branded Surveys members will be eligible to requalify for their badge status/color. Your badge status could remain the same, go up or go down in badge color.

To ensure we are recognizing our most dedicated members, you will be eligible to requalify for your badge status at the beginning of each month moving forward. 

Remember - the more you consistently participate, the more likely you are to keep your existing badge color or move up in badge color (from bronze to silver or silver to gold).  If you happen to take some time off from survey taking, you will always have the ability to requalify by participating in more survey-taking opportunities.

Likewise, the more consistently you participate, the more likely you are to earn your elite badge bonus (see our Elite Action Chart) which is determined by 1. the number of consecutive surveys you complete and 2. our partner’s revision of your participation.

For more information, check out My Elite Badge Bonuses page or navigate to this page by scrolling to the bottom of the Branded Elite page and clicking on to SEE YOUR ELITE BADGE ACTIVITY on the bottom, right-hand corner. The My Elite Badge Bonuses page will allow you to see whether or not the survey was approved or rejected by our partner and the points you earned for the approved, completed survey. "

I don't bother with trying for badges, I am not going to do every survey they send especially if it is low paying. I also think some of this is unfair, the  elite/badges or whatever for completing the most surveys, some people qualify more than others.

• 3 weeks later...

The new changes on their "new and improved" Badges is very disappointing. Their forums are not much help either as you get a canned response. I wish they were still Mintvine because I actually felt like my time and opinion(s) mattered to them. 

• 5 months later...

Went to cash out $10 today and saw this message 

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. Although we will no longer offer Bonus Payouts for every survey completed by the active users whom you referred, we will be enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. Stay tuned for more exciting changes!

• 2 weeks later...

They expect us to take surveys for thirty cents that take 24 minutes and then wait a week to receive our money.

So they used to be worse?