Erewards - nice but really

footfree

On 10/12 I asked for missing points heard back from them on 11/19- I finished the whole survey so it's not like it was a hand out-which is the way they make it sound.
Our records indicate that you were stopped from completing this survey for the movie Mary Queen of Scots because you did not meet the desired demographic criteria or consumer habits that our client was looking for.

We understand that this might be disappointing, and we will reward you for the time you spent completing this survey by crediting your account with the full $5.00 within the next 24 hours.

I don't think that they were being petty - I think they have proven that they fully investigated the circumstance to eliminate technical issues and as they could see by the timer how long you were engaged with that survey, they appropriately credited you vs. not crediting you...However,  despite the volume of survey participants that are members of these sites, I am surprised at how long they took to respond to your inquiry.  That was greater than a month!