Tellwut Rave!

NevadaJones

Ordered a Walmart gift card on October 16 and received Tellwut confirmation email the next day. Card is supposed to be sent within twenty business days (although I received my first one much faster). Still hadn't received my card as of this past weekend, so I sent Tellwut support an email yesterday (Sunday).

This morning I received a very nice reply telling me the card was sent on October 19! Yikes! Support asked if I'd like to replace the missing card with either another physical card or an ecard. I chose the ecard, and they said they would cancel the original card, and I received the replacement ecard almost instantly! :-D

I know customer support is often an issue at some survey sites, so I just wanted to give Tellwut a big shout out for such super service! :91_thumbsup::91_thumbsup::91_thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 7:21 PM, Kcnavy313 said:

I just ordered an Amazon eCard. It's pending, not sure the waiting time. Some companies give it to you almost immediately, others a few days. 

Mine usually take 5-8 days to come in.  Not really too bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

Mine usually take 5-8 days to come in.  Not really too bad.

I just received the email with the link to Amazon. That was pretty quick. I didn't have many of the member created polls, particularly last night. It's not due to the qualifying external polls you have to complete. I had completed a couple.