Trouble logging in to opinion outpost

rainidyster

• 1 month later...

Yes, They've stopped sending me surveys so went to the site to see if there were any and I can't log in.  This Happens a lot with SSI sites, like OO, Opinion World, Survey Spot and iPoll. I'm getting really tired of it too. Sent them a message, we'll see if they respond.

Tried to login today and got the 'account frozen for data concerns'.. which sucks because it means my final cashout of the year didn't go through then.. only 5 bucks but still.  I've had this happen a few times over the past few years.   Just glad I cashed out for 20 last week and didn't wait until the typical 25 I usually cash out at.

This is one of the sites that I did great with at first.  Then years later I go back and I can't get much of anything with them.  I am getting like 3 points per survey.  Not enough for me.  I don't seem to qualify but rarely.  I might try to cashout one more time but this is going to take some time.  Then I canmove on.

18 hours ago, Avemaria92 said:

Tried to login today and got the 'account frozen for data concerns'.. which sucks because it means my final cashout of the year didn't go through then.. only 5 bucks but still.  I've had this happen a few times over the past few years.   Just glad I cashed out for 20 last week and didn't wait until the typical 25 I usually cash out at.

They used to be great now they are just a fill in when I'm bored

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peach6 said:

They used to be great now they are just a fill in when I'm bored

It's all 10 points for 20 minutes or less..  if this is a fill in for you, what company do you do better with?  I feel like i'm starting over here.. all my good companies are not the same as they were.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avemaria92 said:

It's all 10 points for 20 minutes or less..  if this is a fill in for you, what company do you do better with?  I feel like i'm starting over here.. all my good companies are not the same as they were.

Usually don't qualify for many on there

There are not to many good ones anymore