Mills Advisory closing get codes while you can

footfree

Don't know if you received the email but they are closing and now is the time to cash out.They are cashing out in increments of dollars only,and it is starting at $1.

If you get to the My Rewards page and the Amazon.com Gift Codes are out of stock, that most likely means we are ordering more. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Please exchange your MAP Points for Amazon.com Gift Codes early to get the denomination/s that fit/s with the MAP Points you have to redeem. Denomination availability may be limited as we get closer to the February 28, 2019 redemption deadline.

I was able to cash out this morning and get my $9 , left .25 behind but that's okay, I guess ,I mean what else can I do.

Got mine too, here's the text of the email I received:  

We regret to inform you that the ride has come to an end.

The Mills Advisory Panel will be closed as of November 30th, 2018.

The website will still be open for MAP Point redemption until 11:59pm Central Standard Time, February 28th, 2019.

We've done a lot together.  Online surveys, community participation, in-home product tests, store shopping mobile tests and other types of feedback activities.  It was a wonderful ride and we appreciate all your feedback.  Your opinions and feedback really do make a difference.  People hear you.  Hopefully you will be able to find another panel where you can do the same.  But for now, unfortunately we need to say farewell.

Now for some details...

Per the information in the Mills Advisory Panel website about the panel terminating:  As a MAP member you will be notified via e-mail that the program is being terminated and that you will have 90 days to redeem your MAP points.  In the event that the panel does close, you will be able to redeem your points, even if you haven't reached the 1000 point minimum threshold.

This email is the termination notification.

You can exchange your MAP Points by logging into Mills Advisory Panel at the My Rewards page.  Amazon.com Gift Codes in the amounts of $1, $5, $10, $25, $50, $75, and $100 are available for exchange depending on the amount of MAP Points you have.

If you get to the My Rewards page and the Amazon.com Gift Codes are out of stock, that most likely means we are ordering more. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Please exchange your MAP Points for Amazon.com Gift Codes early to get the denomination/s that fit/s with the MAP Points you have to redeem. Denomination availability may be limited as we get closer to the February 28, 2019 redemption deadline.

PLEASE NOTE:  After you submit to exchange your MAP points for your Amazon.com Gift Code/s it may take a day or two receive them due to the high number of people expected to be exchanging their points at the same time.

Thanks so much for your participation in the Mills Advisory Panel!

• Like 1

For 1 to 100 points, it said to request $1.00. I did it for my leftover points. 

If you are under the 1000 MAP point threshold, there will be $5 Amazon.com Gift Codes (for at least 500 MAP points) and $1 Amazon.com Gift codes (for 1 to 100 MAP points) available.

7 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I had only 330 points and just got 4  1 dollar Amazon credits glad they let us cash out no matter how many points we had left 

I had $3.40 and cashed out for $3. I am going to go back and see if I can get the rest. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, somelady said:

I had $3.40 and cashed out for $3. I am going to go back and see if I can get the rest. Thanks for the info.

I hope it works for you also, I just kept clicking until I saw zero  I figured I would just try and see and it worked 

• Like 1

Well I went back and clicked on the 25 points I had and now it has zeroed out my account.Not sure if I will get it but it's worth the try.Didnt it say we would be paid in 48 hours?Just checking so I don't miss being paid.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 4:57 PM, MrTennessee17 said:

Wonder what happens to make a survey site close its doors?

Especially since this is owned by  General Mills  it is a a little mind boggling.I really don't think  they are closing their doors but It's either they got all the info they were looking for or they saw that they were losing money,cut backs whatever there are all kinds of reasons.Just sad to see it go.

18 hours ago, footfree said:

Especially since this is owned by  General Mills  it is a a little mind boggling.I really don't think  they are closing their doors but It's either they got all the info they were looking for or they saw that they were losing money,cut backs whatever there are all kinds of reasons.Just sad to see it go.

I guess I can buy someone else's cereal too, just sayin'.  I like Life way better than Cheerios.  Or Grape Nuts.