ipoll daily online purchase diary

somelady

Is anyone doing the ipoll daily online purchase diary?  The diary was / is for the month of November and pays $50. Today was the last day but when you tried to do it the calendar did not have any days to click to enter info.

I knew they were going to do something like this so they can say you didn't complete the diary.  Did anyone else have this problem?

image.thumb.png.278383aaad4943fe63136feaf1c5a381.png  

I'm not doing the ipoll purchase diary,  but was participating in the mysurvey monthly purchase diary, and had the same thing happen to me.  When I went to the mysurvey site on November 30,  the link was gone and hasn't re-appeared since then.  I spent the whole month of November entering my purchases and now all that work is for nothing.  I did write to customer service but haven't received an answer. 

• Like 1

The ipoll survey had one for Dec. first. Then yesterday They sent an email about the Nov 30 survey, said they fixed it. I took it and it had errors and said come back later. When I did it worked but the ipoll site was down. I had been taking screen shots every day to prove I finished it and coping the survey number off the site each day, which always said I didn't finish.

One other thing, everyday the survey invite said the survey was 50 cents, that comes to about $18. I wonder if they are going to pay that as well as the $50.

Last time I did something like this for ipoll I got cheated out of everything and still haven't answered my support requests.

These sites are scam sites.  I am surprised they are even listed on this forum as legitimate survey sites.  There have been way too many complaints about Ipoll over the years. I put them in the SCAM pile a long time ago.  Stay away and make sure you leave your feedback under the reviews for these survey sites, so others know to stay away from them.

• Like 1

Yeah, I knew it, they sent the follow up survey at the end it said my answers could not be recorded and Ipoll gave me $5.

I called them and left a message. Surprisingly they sent an email and said they would check with the company to see if I finished they survey. No matter what they say I have screen shots from everyday of the survey to prove I completed it.