Sign in to follow this  
Lisannez

Permanently Suspended from Peanut Labs on Inbox Dollars

Lisannez

I have been a member of Inbox Dollars for about five years.    Almost a year ago, I stopped receiving tailored surveys.  The response from Inbox Dollars was that I just must not qualify for them, however that was totally bogus since I went from 10 surveys a day to zero.   In any event I continued to do the peanut labs and tap ones and I finally made it almost to the $40 where they pay your processing fee, then this past weekend I logged on and went to take a peanut labs survey and it stated that I was permanently suspended for a violation of their terms. I was shocked because I diligently answer the survey questions and never had any issues with them in five years.     I emailed them to ask why I was disqualified or permanently suspended and am receiving no response.    I have no clue what I did, but now I am left with only being able to take the tap ones.   It is disappointing a I think Inbox Dollars is a great way to earn money, but being suspended by one of the only survey providers I can use for no reason and not getting surveys means it's useless to me  Has anyone else been suspended, and if so have you received a response as to why?

mnleona

I do them all the time and like them. I would email again. Good luck.