GTM new web site is Mysurvey also doing this

footfree

I got the email from mysurvey. I think I've seen the new website as I did a survey/evaluation for them about a new site a few months ago. Very colorful, slick, cool. No resemblance whatsoever to the mysurvey site now.

I've deleted the email, but I think it goes active early January? Wonder what will happen to any points we currently have and if it's a good idea to cash in before then in case the transfer works out not in our favor.

It's going to be called LifePoints. This is a portion of the email I received it said. Collect LifePoints that can be redeemed for new and amazing rewards of your choice - I'm like ya that is never in our favor.I think it best to cash out fast just in case they change it to something you don't like.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I got the email from mysurvey. I think I've seen the new website as I did a survey/evaluation for them about a new site a few months ago. Very colorful, slick, cool. No resemblance whatsoever to the mysurvey site now.

I've deleted the email, but I think it goes active early January? Wonder what will happen to any points we currently have and if it's a good idea to cash in before then in case the transfer works out not in our favor.

Got the email as well. I will be cashing out as much as I can just in case they do not transfer points (most likely will though).

• Like 1

I got the email from my survey. If these sites combine that will be less money for me. I need 89 cents to cash out at my survey, I hope I get to cash out before the change.  Last time GTM cheated me out of some points when they changed.

• Like 1

Lets just say they are not the most forthright and honest of survey companies.If they were then they wouldn't owe me money for unpaid surveys and they would have answered my emails.I cant imagine doing surveys for 15 minutes and being paid 75 LifePoints.Their point value is most definitely going down,just like other survey companies.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i am from Indonesia and member of Globaltestmarket, in Indonesaia starting December 12, Globaltestmarket has change to Lifepointpanel and guess what

each survey redirect first to Cint ROUTER, and i googling about relation of Cint and LIGHTSPEED and find this

https://www.cint.com/press-release/lightspeed-modernizes-data-buying-approach-platform-management/

http://www.mrweb.com/drno/news25920.htm

https://me.lifepointspanel.com/reward-rule

so regarding the issues of crowdology/cint suspending account in UK, its better to cashout your point

• Like 1