My Favorite Sites and Looking For Others

memphis_512245

Hello, 

With 2018 coming to a close I just wanted to list the sites that I have been using and to see if anyone has any that I should be a member of.  I've been doing this only since March.  Here are my sites:

1st - Opinion Outpost - My most consistent site and I can always get the pop rewards, which is easy, and has given me several product tests and tv pilots to watch.

2nd - One Opinion - This has some better days than others, but has been a strong performer.

3rd - Prize Rebel - I like this site in that it rates your performance to make sure you don't rush or get caught with trick questions.  I get a small bonus each month and it gives me my Amazon cards instantly.

4th - GTM - The easiest site for me to get quick cash, but the downside is I can go days with nothing available.

5th - Survey Junkie - This has lots of choices, but I don't qualify as much and they have a lot of ipos surveys and I rarely qualify.

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Hi y'all.   I'm new to survey sites & online piece-work in general.  That said, I know when I'm being manipulated & taken advantage of.  There are a few sites listed in this thread that I think are probably pretty good, especially PCR (though offers don't come often), but I've had a really hard time with PR.    For my 1st 2 days, I thought it was the best darn thing!  Boy was I wrong!  LOL   I was able to reach Silver within 2 days, and an offer for my first cashout.  That said, the quality of the surveys, time spent- to - reward earned, got worse & worse.  Being offered 1 particular survey, accepting & then being redirected to a different one, immediately... spending 15 mins (YES, 15) answering a butt-load of questions, only to be DQ'd!   I'm pretty darn mad!!   I sent them a message telling them what I thought, (not that they really care, I'm sure), but I think it Very Important to tell these companies that it's NOT Ok to STEAL Our Time for 'Services Rendered'!  If you don't tell a company what they're doing wrong, exactly, they'll never change it.  And if a Lot of their survey takers don't go at them Hard, nothing will ever improve.   I believe in the end that they are looking for quality, so if they begin to lose a lot of people quickly, with good numbers, & they're told why... then we might be able to get the quality of these sites, UP.
Sorry for only using initials, but for now, I think that's safest.
Lastly, I made a huge mistake in signing up for QR's.  I saw some good reviews so I gave it a shot.  Terrible!  DQ'd on 98% of all links I've tried, that come directly to my email.  Sooo Much Time Wasted!   Actually, I had to mark them as Spam & change my settings because they sent me over 45 emails yesterday!  And even though I changed my settings on their site, those emails are still coming, non-stop. 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:23 AM, NocturnalMeow said:

Hi y'all.   I'm new to survey sites & online piece-work in general.  That said, I know when I'm being manipulated & taken advantage of.  There are a few sites listed in this thread that I think are probably pretty good, especially PCR (though offers don't come often), but I've had a really hard time with PR.    For my 1st 2 days, I thought it was the best darn thing!  Boy was I wrong!  LOL   I was able to reach Silver within 2 days, and an offer for my first cashout.  That said, the quality of the surveys, time spent- to - reward earned, got worse & worse.  Being offered 1 particular survey, accepting & then being redirected to a different one, immediately... spending 15 mins (YES, 15) answering a butt-load of questions, only to be DQ'd!   I'm pretty darn mad!!   I sent them a message telling them what I thought, (not that they really care, I'm sure), but I think it Very Important to tell these companies that it's NOT Ok to STEAL Our Time for 'Services Rendered'!  If you don't tell a company what they're doing wrong, exactly, they'll never change it.  And if a Lot of their survey takers don't go at them Hard, nothing will ever improve.   I believe in the end that they are looking for quality, so if they begin to lose a lot of people quickly, with good numbers, & they're told why... then we might be able to get the quality of these sites, UP.
Sorry for only using initials, but for now, I think that's safest.
Lastly, I made a huge mistake in signing up for QR's.  I saw some good reviews so I gave it a shot.  Terrible!  DQ'd on 98% of all links I've tried, that come directly to my email.  Sooo Much Time Wasted!   Actually, I had to mark them as Spam & change my settings because they sent me over 45 emails yesterday!  And even though I changed my settings on their site, those emails are still coming, non-stop. 

At least you caught on quickly .Most people  will stay a lot longer -myself included- this can be a really hard way to make a few extra bucks.You are right they could care less about us - we are nothing to them as we are an anonymous entity just like they are to us.Hard to care when you really don't even know who is on the other side .There are a couple of sites I do like but for the most part I think most are corrupt.Need to just weed out the bad and do ones that you think will treat you fairly.There is no regulation to survey sites or a place to go to get retribution when wronged.I wish there was, just don't see  it happening unless government got involved in it .Has to be a mandate that includes all States not just the one "you" live in.Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, footfree said:

At least you caught on quickly .Most people  will stay a lot longer -myself included- this can be a really hard way to make a few extra bucks.You are right they could care less about us - we are nothing to them as we are an anonymous entity just like they are to us.Hard to care when you really don't even know who is on the other side .There are a couple of sites I do like but for the most part I think most are corrupt.Need to just weed out the bad and do ones that you think will treat you fairly.There is no regulation to survey sites or a place to go to get retribution when wronged.I wish there was, just don't see  it happening unless government got involved in it .Has to be a mandate that includes all States not just the one "you" live in.Good luck!

keep this in mind, some positive review about some survey sites are PAID reviews, don't let nobody fool you.

Yes some sites are good, but most of them plain and simple are not good at all.

Don't forget this.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, footfree said:

keep this in mind, some positive review about some survey sites are PAID reviews, don't let nobody fool you.

Yes some sites are good, but most of them plain and simple are not good at all.

Don't forget this.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:39 AM, memphis_512245 said:

Hello, 

With 2018 coming to a close I just wanted to list the sites that I have been using and to see if anyone has any that I should be a member of.  I've been doing this only since March.  Here are my sites:

1st - Opinion Outpost - My most consistent site and I can always get the pop rewards, which is easy, and has given me several product tests and tv pilots to watch.

2nd - One Opinion - This has some better days than others, but has been a strong performer.

3rd - Prize Rebel - I like this site in that it rates your performance to make sure you don't rush or get caught with trick questions.  I get a small bonus each month and it gives me my Amazon cards instantly.

4th - GTM - The easiest site for me to get quick cash, but the downside is I can go days with nothing available.

5th - Survey Junkie - This has lots of choices, but I don't qualify as much and they have a lot of ipos surveys and I rarely qualify.

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks in advance

Hi There...

I have try out 8 Survey sites since December 26, 2018 - January 20, 2019 and so far mypoints and Survey Junkie are the best 2.

Be carefull with some positives reviews they are misleading, the reviewers are getting paid better than we are.

and no i do not have proof of this, but it is real.

Not all sites are for the birds, but most of them are and they all want us to be honest when they are not even close to being honest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

where can you get paid for writing reviews?  1sti have heard of getting paid to write reviews, i write alot of reviews i have never been offered a cent.

Thanks

Kodeek

MySurveys is my favorite, as well as Univox. I am with close to, if not 20 sites, I am weaning them out now.  I have been with mysurvey, not (YourSurveys) for a lot of years, it was the 1st site I joined, now they have changed their name to Lifepoint, I am staying with them, and UnivoxBranded Surveys is another great one. and i-say, so far, after all these years, these are the best ones in my opinion.

Hummm i haven't see Univox or mysurvey on any ranking, i will give it a try.

for me so far

#1 Survey Junkie

#2 mypoints

#3 Swagbucks

Honestly i'm just 5 or 6 weeks into this and i try to be as honestly as possible when doing the surveys and so far 4 sites pay me out of 9 sites, some of them takes forever to reach the goal and some of them take 4 to 8 weeks to pay out and that is ridiculously awful, most of them drag the days the weeks for you to reach the goal and then make you wait and wait in between other stranges behaviors and inconveniences, and they demand honesty... give me a break.

another thing some questionaires are really dumb and all of them i mean all should have the "none of the above" option most of then do, but not all, i don't know why some reviewers talk about top 10 or 15 or 20 surveys sites when only or nearly 5 are good.

mypoints let me print a $25 eGiftCard in just 3 minutes, Swagbucks for a $10 eGiftCard i need to wait 2 weeks to be mailed to me, so you can have an idea it tooks me 4 week to reach the goal in mypoints, just 1 week in Swagbucks.

we all do this things in a different way and time do matter.

good luck all  :)