Sign in to follow this  
kepstein8888

More dead-end survey companies on Survey Junkie

kepstein8888

These are survey companies that disqualify you and stop without sending you back to the Survey Junkie site, thus not allowing you the 2-3 points you are supposed to get when you do not qualify.  Be sure to watch for them in the URL window as you fill out surveys.

• peanut labs
  • global test marketing

lunastargazer

Peanut Labs is the worst. They're also on another survey site I had to ixnay. I'm only on 3 survey panels and I'm making more money from getting rid of the dead wood.

• Like 1

MrTennessee17
On 12/20/2018 at 4:53 PM, lunastargazer said:

Peanut Labs is the worst. They're also on another survey site I had to ixnay. I'm only on 3 survey panels and I'm making more money from getting rid of the dead wood.

If I can ask, which three are your best survey sites? 

lunastargazer

Mr. Tennessee, sorry for the late reply. Just realized today you've asked me a question. E-Rewards (which is pretty good), Paidviewpoint, Google surveys. I've been with E-Rewards a very long time, but you have to be invited in. PV is not a survey company to make lots of money, but their surveys are short and sweet and pay from .10 to $1 something. Their surveys you always qualify for, so there is no survey roulette.

I also do Google Surveys which I get google play credits for. So for I've gotten about $30 in Google Play credits which I've used to buy TV shows from the 60's and 70's in their google play store. Google Surveys pays at least .10 for one answer or more depending.