One opinion survey on vaccines?

NFriday

I just did a survey I got through One Opinion about vaccines.  It asked me about shingles, pneumonia and flu vaccines and whether I had had them.  I spent at least 15 minutes on the survey, and then it told me I was not eligible for the survey.  Has anybody else done this survey, and were you able to complete it?  I was able to complete a survey for 1.050 points that took me almost 30 minutes, and then I got 250 points for disqualifying for five other ones.  There were a lot of surveys that I did not qualify for, but did not get my 50 points.  I still do better on One Opinion that I do at any other survey company.

I opt out of any survey and/or question that asks personal medical questions.  If I can't trust most surveys to pay me for 10 minutes of my time and opinions without "disqualifying" me, I certainly don't trust them with my medical info., regardless of whether they tell me it's kept private or anonymous.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 1:58 PM, NFriday said:

I just did a survey I got through One Opinion about vaccines.  It asked me about shingles, pneumonia and flu vaccines and whether I had had them.  I spent at least 15 minutes on the survey, and then it told me I was not eligible for the survey.  Has anybody else done this survey, and were you able to complete it?  I was able to complete a survey for 1.050 points that took me almost 30 minutes, and then I got 250 points for disqualifying for five other ones.  There were a lot of surveys that I did not qualify for, but did not get my 50 points.  I still do better on One Opinion that I do at any other survey company.

I've gotten it many times and get kicked out from it each time.