Peanutslabs Permanant Suspension

Mai

Went to take my regular two Peanutlabs surveys on QuickRewards to find it said I was permanently suspended.

I answer honestly and try not to speed through surveys (curse of being a super fast reader). I messaged them but upon further investigation, they're apparently really bad for never responding and just keeping you banned. Has anyone ever managed to get a response back? The before mentioned two surveys were an almost guarantee to get every day and it'll really cut back on what I earn. :/

• Like 2

I'm not sure if it will help but have you tried the direct email? [email protected]

To ensure a quicker response when contacting us via email or creating a new ticket, please be sure to tell us the name of the application you are using as well as your email address. Contacting us through the “Transaction” button on your Peanut Labs page will always be the fastest way to reach us.

How do I contact Peanut Labs customer support?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got me too.....been doing them over 7 year with no issues then boom permanent suspension. Tried contacting them through their website but NO RESPONSE! Cannot contact them through the transaction button from the application as everything is blocked.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Around 280 point from my 4 surveys were not credited even after 7 days and I wrote to them. They credited it and then blocked my account permanently. I think it is because they dont want to pay for it. Got the survey filled completely and then dont want to pay.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...