Furious about Ipsos I say product test

DWF531

I'm absolutely livid right now. I miraculously passed one of their surveys to test a product for several days, which I did. However once I got to the follow up survey, the scumbags screened me out on one of the questions, because apparently there is a wrong answer when it comes to this! What are they playing at? I can more understand screening out on random surveys but on one where they've asked you to bloody test it for days on end? What's the point of them even sending you anything if they don't want your feedback on it? I got a pathetic response as well when I queried it. I'm so angry about this, I've completely wasted my time and not got my reward for days of my time. I've sent a pretty angry email so I'd better get my points cashed out ASAP before I get banned for no good reason like Crowdology. I'm guessing there's nothing I can do about the above? It's just a total joke!

On 12/17/2018 at 4:44 AM, DWF531 said:

I'm absolutely livid right now. I miraculously passed one of their surveys to test a product for several days, which I did. However once I got to the follow up survey, the scumbags screened me out on one of the questions, because apparently there is a wrong answer when it comes to this! What are they playing at? I can more understand screening out on random surveys but on one where they've asked you to bloody test it for days on end? What's the point of them even sending you anything if they don't want your feedback on it? I got a pathetic response as well when I queried it. I'm so angry about this, I've completely wasted my time and not got my reward for days of my time. I've sent a pretty angry email so I'd better get my points cashed out ASAP before I get banned for no good reason like Crowdology. I'm guessing there's nothing I can do about the above? It's just a total joke!

I had the same thing happen with Toluna, testing some cereal that's been around as long as I can remember. I mean thanks for the box of cereal but I thought you wanted my opinion. Seems like a waste of money or employees with too much time on their hands. Is Crowdology a part of this questmindshare I keep reading about?

I've wondered about those longer-term things that require you to leave your house or go outside the app.  I don't trust them.

My approach is to invest as little time as possible on any particular survey, for example, choosing 10 minute surveys rather than 20 minute ones, even if it means fewer points.  It's not that I am unwilling to invest the time or effort if I thought it was worth it, but these survey folks are notorious for wasting our time and playing games, so I am hesitant to make large commitments.