Oops! You may have broken the rules...

kepstein8888

Ever get this one?

They never tell you what rule you broke...

You swear you got the marbles question right (you even checked it on your calculator)!

You selected the color "blue" when they told you to select that one (just so they can see if you're paying attention).

You checked yes when they asked you "Are you sure you're ready to honestly and thoughtfully fill out our survey to the very best of your abilities?"

You promised to take it slow and not go too fast when they asked you your gender, salary, race (usually several times in the same survey).

Where did you go wrong???  You've been over it a thousand times in your head.  If you had only gone just a little slower...taken that extra course in marble math...signed up for that geneology search to be extra sure about your ethnic background.....

I got one of these massages from a prize site that I know from having won there before that they are legit.  Well, it seems they suspect I'm a bot.  That's because I have entered so often for so long that I can time these entries with almost machine preciseness.  But I do agree with your annoyance with being told basically you're a liar.  Like we don't catch them in a lie every other time logging in.  Merry Christmas!

• Like 1