Rethink online research

footfree

Did anyone else get a survey from them on 12/7 worth $10? They said we would be paid in 7 to 10 days and I haven't received it.I sent them a email today but no word back about it.They took over for Livewire .I do d remember doing another survey for them and being paid  but well it's been over 10 days now.Plus it did not say business days - but that's probably what they meant.At least that's what I am starting to think.

Got a reply (that was fast) they siad they should have said 7 to 10 days after survey closes and they said it closed yesterday.So I am cool with that and the fast reply is always a good sign for any company.

I received my gift card on the 19th.It's a Tango card which I don't mind ,however it says if you don't want to spend it right away just save the email to use later.So why doesn't it let me store it in my account for a later use?I really  don't want to spend it right now and would prefer for it to be stored in my account.Knowing me if I keep it in a separate folder I will forget about it and it will never be used. I find that to be very aggravating.

What I don't like is that you can't combine them. Most of the stores also have different minimum amounts. I end up mainly getting Amazon because you only need $1. I've had Tango cards before (as I'm sure most of you have) that you can leave in your account. I wonder if this is a new thing for Tango or just this specific reward.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:54 PM, nj07208 said:

What I don't like is that you can't combine them. Most of the stores also have different minimum amounts. I end up mainly getting Amazon because you only need $1. I've had Tango cards before (as I'm sure most of you have) that you can leave in your account. I wonder if this is a new thing for Tango or just this specific reward.

I was wondering the same thing .I would much prefer to store it in my Tango account .I have some money in it already and to add it to it would be a great bonus.

• Like 1