Branded Surveys

somelady

Did anyone get this email from Branded Surveys?

Let’s catch up! 100 FREE Points

Hello,

Where’ve you been? Get back on track to earn your next reward with Branded Surveys.

We are happy to jump-start your next reward with a bonus of 100 points. Simply visit (the website link was here )  to redeem our one time offer of 100 points by inputting the following code: (the code was here).

Best,

Branded Surveys

I clicked on the link which took me to my dashboard but there was no where  to enter the code. I emailed support and asked how to put the code in.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Branded Surveys.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced regarding the recent email surrounding a promo code redemption.

We had a technical glitch that incorrectly triggered this email to be sent. You may disregard the promo code email as it is currently not active.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.

Sincerely,
Branded Surveys

I got that same email. You had to click on your name and then go to Redeem Promo Code option that is listed. Wouldn't have known where it was at until i stumbled upon that one day. 

• Like 1

I got it and laughed but went to see if I would get the 100 points and did. Seems my computer was sending a proxy address which I didn't know so they wouldn't allow me to take surveys but would allow me to go to the side and do the daily question. I'm finally allowed to do their surveys again so I guess they believe I'm who I say I am.

4 hours ago, MrTennessee17 said:

I got that same email. You had to click on your name and then go to Redeem Promo Code option that is listed. Wouldn't have known where it was at until i stumbled upon that one day. 

Thanks for this info. I tried it but it said invalid code, I guess it's too late. But I wonder why they told me it was a glitch.