One Opinion will not let me log in

NFriday

Sorry to hear that.I know what you mean there are few sites out there anymore that are decent .Are you with consumer village?If not they aren't that bad .However it takes time to build  up money with them.The longer you are on the panel the more surveys they will send.They pay with AGC if that is what you are looking for.

One Opinion was so good before, but since Emily was brought on, it's gone downhill. Tonight I did a survey, got DQed after doing the full survey, and Emily told me I had gotten a pre-survey question wrong and "not to worry, we all make mistakes".

I told her she was useless. lol 

But, it is one of the better paying ones. I feel like it's the one I would hate to lose, even though it has so many flaws lately.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, NFriday said:

they closed my account was because one of their clients said some of my answers given in the surveys were not valid,  and this decision is irreversible.

I've experienced this on other panels. Then I have to expend a lot of effort to convince them to rectify the situation. It sounds like support is using an attrition strategy to stonewall you and trying to wear you down. Ask more questions, in different fashions and document everything.  Then you start making the rounds with the consumer reporting sites, BBB, and state consumer protection agencies and lastly the industry associations. Your complaints will by-pass support if you do this.

I always give my honest opinion and when this happens the survey owners are apparently picking and choosing the surveys they want to use. I know this is enabled by the survey host, in this case, OneOpinion, because these problems often crop up localized to specific panels.  I sure wish I knew the industry term for this type of conduct because it is unethical.  does anyone know the terminology for excluding valid responses so that the survey results can be skewed to give the desired outcome?

I wonder if I left a negative review on Survey Police whether it would do any good?  I don't want to do that until I get the visa card they promised to mail me.  I emailed them about ten days ago with my home address, and email address, and so I don't want to leave a negative review until I get my money. 

I am on a waiting list for a market research study that if they get a cancellation I will make at least $275 dollars.  They had to get back to me several times to ask me more questions, and by the time they finally submitted it the group I fit in was all filled up.  I did a hearing aid study with them in November that paid $275 in cash. It took me almost an hour to drive to, but for that kind of money it was worth it.

I still might sign up for Paid Viewpoint or Tellwut  The only good survey company I have left is YouGov, and I haven't been getting lots of surveys from them lately.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, NFriday said:

... I did say I would prefer an Amazon GC, but beggars can not be choosy...

I know this doesn't help with the issue of being kicked off the site but as you mentioned preferring an Amazon GC a few times in this thread, I just thought I would point out that you can still get one - just use the $131 Visa GC to buy a $131 Amazon GC, easy peasy.  I turn my weird leftover Visa GC amounts into Amazon GCs all the time and it's never been a problem. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NaomiNo said:

I know this doesn't help with the issue of being kicked off the site but as you mentioned preferring an Amazon GC a few times in this thread, I just thought I would point out that you can still get one - just use the $131 Visa GC to buy a $131 Amazon GC, easy peasy.  I turn my weird leftover Visa GC amounts into Amazon GCs all the time and it's never been a problem. 

Good Idea

• 3 months later...

Hi- I asked for a Visa GC to be sent to me several months ago for the $131 they owe me.  I gave them a physical address to mail it to, and I never heard back from them.  Should I try calling up the 1-800 number for One Opinion?  I really miss the Amazon GC I used to get from them.  I just purchased something from Amazon, and I have approximately $10 in GC left to use up at Amazon.  I did spend over $150 at Amazon right before Christmas.  I do have $34 to claim from Valued Opinion, and I have some money outstanding from lifepoint.  I don't know how I accumulated so much with them

I haven't been getting that many surveys lately from YouGov, and I haven't been getting any from Mindfield, but I am never eligible on Mindfield anyway.  I have a grand total of $9.55 with Clear Voice, with $1.55 pending.  I am also a member of rewards for opinions where I get Southwest rewards points for doing surveys, but it seems like I am not eligible for 90% of the surveys.

Is anybody here with Paid Viewpoints?  I might sign up with them.  My demographics are not the best though.

Once I reached the max trait level on Paidviewpoint I started getting a lot more surveys, often three or more per day. They also pay a bit more now, but nothing dramatic. Still, I'm within pennies of being able to cash out again, and I last cashed out in early March. Payment has always come promptly, too.

I like them. :91_thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Late to the thread, but I was deactivated from One Opinion too this year. I don't know if I feel up to chasing after them to find out why but might have been because I didn't sign in for a long time. Does anyone know what their threshold is for being considered inactive and getting deactivated because of it? It's different for each panel. Luckily I didn't leave much on there, probably only a couple bucks. But previously I did cash out a few times.