Productreportcard

wemisrhoney

Same happened to me.  I waited for a long time to get to a point that I could finally cash out and then I left.  This was one of the worst that I dealt with. 

After the first time I cashed out there I was going to quit but didn't. Now I have more then enough to cash out and leave it there for emergency funds I guess you can say. I agree it takes forever but what's the rush?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 7:41 AM, natofborg said:

I have learned the hard way to cash out as soon as you can because you never know when one of these survey sites will go under and close down.  

I certainly agree - cash out as soon as you can b/c they come and go quickly lately.

• 1 year later...
On 12/23/2018 at 2:20 PM, rosiesmom said:

Same happened to me.  I waited for a long time to get to a point that I could finally cash out and then I left.  This was one of the worst that I dealt with. 

I know this is a late reply but how did you leave? I'm not 100% if I want to or not but considering I've been with them for 3 years and haven't been able to cash out yet I think I'm going to. Their incentives expire after 2 years so I lost most of what I earned and I almost never qualify for what little surveys they ever have available. I can't find any info on how to cancel my account, I guess I have to contact customer support to do that. That's dumb. 

Also I'd give them a review on this site but they don't show on the list. I wonder why?

NOTE: Most / all survey sites require a minimum dollar amount to be accumulated before you can redeem /cash it. This site "ProductReportCard" requires you have at least $25UI have been able to redeem $25-50 per year thru them. You should see a disclaimer when you try to redeem and you fall short!

• Like 1