Tellwut

peach6

4 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Hmmmmmmm....I wonder if it s phase or if things are starting to dry up. 

I think they want you to do more of the external surveys

• Like 1

Bottom line with a high degree of confidence and based on evidence they have cut back on the number of user-generated surveys available to us (us who do the other surveys at least weekly). Used to be 15-20 now lucky if we get 10. Obvious why TW rep has not been here lately as the news from TW is not good. Sad!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trueblue said:

65 here too with 10 questions. Not by chance. Happy New Year

9 hours ago, Trueblue said:

65 here too with 10 questions. Not by chance. Happy New Year

They have definitely cut down on the surveys I have completed some of the external ones which is not easy to do  I think there are more 5 point ones also.

I am not even sure how many external surveys you need to complete now but doesn't seem to make a difference.

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

They have definitely cut down on the surveys I have completed some of the external ones which is not easy to do  I think there are more 5 point ones also.

I am not even sure how many external surveys you need to complete now but doesn't seem to make a difference.

Once every two weeks AFAIK you need to do an external survey to get the maximum user surveys per day. I track how many points I get from user surveys each time I cash out and the amount per day was down greatly starting with Thanksgiving. Tellwut has said they make little to no money from ads on the pages or clicks compared to external surveys. I say then up the points from each user survey and cut down on the user surveys and save us some time each day to do the externals.

• Like 1

I belong to a lot of surveys sites so for me it's hard to qualify for the external surveys although I'm sure I do one every couple weeks

This week I did 4 which is rare

2 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I belong to a lot of surveys sites so for me it's hard to qualify for the external surveys although I'm sure I do one every couple weeks

This week I did 4 which is rare

You can click on "account" in the upper right and then use the drop down under "Show all" to chose "external surveys" and see how many and when you've done the external surveys.