Tellwut

peach6

I have been doing a third party survey about once a week, I just did one today and I didn't get the 50 point bonus.  So I messaged them about it.  And once again, I only had 65 points today.  Is that all anyone is getting per day now?

• Like 1

I just checked again and I am only getting 65 points per day now.  I can't get enough 3rd party surveys to make up 40 missing points per day. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I just checked again and I am only getting 65 points per day now.  I can't get enough 3rd party surveys to make up 40 missing points per day. 

Like you said there is no way of making up that many points will just take us longer to cash out

Well this is weird.  Sometime earlier in the month, maybe the end of November I noticed that I went 2 days and no points posted, I didn't check those days to make sure I was getting them, but I was logged in.  Then yesterday I did my 65 points worth and even contacted them about bonus points on an outside survey.  Today, 1/1/19 points weren't on there, at all.  I was logged in for sure.  I hope this is not a trend because I will be done with them.  As a matter of the fact, I am cashing out today because I can.  This is ridiculous.  I did email them, I will see what they say. 

Being posted as of 12:30 PM EST/9:30 AM PST. So far no pickup in points in the new year. 65 points as of now for today 1/3. This seems like the new daily point total. I remember the days when daily total was like 250-300 points. Not a good trend.

I know I was logged in on 1/1 but their team could't see that I had been.  And I always log in at least twice a day, so I might need to start taking screen shots.  But they were really nice about it and they gave me the points.  65, but that is all we are getting. I wonder if they are trying to restructure their site. I have no idea.  But if it happens again, I will have some proof I hope.

Three sounds about right.

I hadn't been doing any externals because I hadn't been qualifying for any of them. Today I had just two or three of the user-made surveys, and then I got the message that since I hadn't done any externals for a month (actually didn't seem so long to me, but maybe it was) that was all the user surveys there were for me. I did manage to qualify for and complete one external after, and then I got a few more user surveys.

Edit to ask: Did any of that make any sense? :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, peach6 said:

I always stay logged in

I wonder how many surveys you would get it you didn't do any external surveys --- 3 maybe

I have tried that and after about 10 minutes it makes me log in again. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo, it happened yesterday, again.  I cannot find any points at all, and I was on there twice yesterday.  I think I might have to be done with them.  It takes me too long to cash out anyway. 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, rosiesmom said:

Sooo, it happened yesterday, again.  I cannot find any points at all, and I was on there twice yesterday.  I think I might have to be done with them.  It takes me too long to cash out anyway. 

I'm seriously thinking of saying adios. My time to cash out has doubled in the last 2 months. The user surveys take too much of my time even though there are now fewer of them versus the external surveys which have never paid well for the time spent. Just did the externals to keep getting the user surveys.