57horses still here?

Avemaria92

I haven't been around a lot but I see some familiar names.. I actually had to make a new account as I lost my old login but this is the same basic name.. I think I joined early 2012.  It's been tough going lately for me on surveys..  I got frozen off GTM for going over 600 a few years ago and not sending in the tax form.. my only other good panel OO is just not worth the time most days anymore... did get a $6.50 survey 2 weeks ago for 15 minutes which shocked me though..    sure miss the old Surveyhead from when I first joined..  Darwin's Data dropped off the map and haven't heard from them in about 2 years now.  Not sure what other panels are even worth mentioning.  I'll probably go back to grinding daily on Tellwut for the guaranteed payout.

• Like 2

Horses is still around now and then, but I haven't seen her being too active.  I know she had quite a bit of being busy least year.  Good luck with Tellwut, I am only getting 65 points per day lately. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 5:07 PM, Avemaria92 said:

I haven't been around a lot but I see some familiar names.. I actually had to make a new account as I lost my old login but this is the same basic name.. I think I joined early 2012.  It's been tough going lately for me on surveys..  I got frozen off GTM for going over 600 a few years ago and not sending in the tax form.. my only other good panel OO is just not worth the time most days anymore... did get a $6.50 survey 2 weeks ago for 15 minutes which shocked me though..    sure miss the old Surveyhead from when I first joined..  Darwin's Data dropped off the map and haven't heard from them in about 2 years now.  Not sure what other panels are even worth mentioning.  I'll probably go back to grinding daily on Tellwut for the guaranteed payout.

One Opinion or Opinion Outpost?If you aren't with One Opinion I would give them a shot .As for 57 horses I remember reading that her mother is very ill and she is taking care of her so she is unable to come here as much as she would like.I think last year was hard on her with her own health.I mean you could type  her name on the top and see what she wrote .

• Like 2