Univox

jcwormbird

Did a telephone interview for $100.00 on skin problem. Univox rep called me several times to set it up. Interview lasted 45 minutes. Univox 

would not pay. I even proved the date, time, and phone numbers that called me. Be wary.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Lately Univox sucks. I have taken two surveys recently that didn't work properly at the END of the survey.  I mean that the survey thanked me for taking it and then gave me one point.  When I emailed Univox they denied my points twice now in the last week.  I started last year using this site and had basically no problems but in the last month the site and customer service is crap. I'm ready to quit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like Univox and MANY OTHER survey sites are going down the tubes and getting terrible.Although  I scored $25 twice recently. But many of my "Tried & True" survey sites have  gone downhill. Guess they are all going thru some transition. Seems Dynata is taking over many  sites with deadly consequences.

• Like 2

For the last month and a half I've had sample cube all over it, also I see big points for surveys that no one gets! For sure they have taken a large dump. 

Edited by zimmy
added a letter

9 hours ago, zimmy said:

For the last month and a half I've had sample cube all over it, also I see big points for surveys that no one gets! For sure they have taken a large dump. 

SurveyHoney is a big user of Sample Cube an i have the same net effect. An interesting point about SurveyHoney is they adamantly state they don't allow routers but easily 80% of what they offer are routers. If you decide to just abort the routers and wade through them until some bona fide survey comes up, SurveyHoney will lock your account after three aborts for a few days