Anyone get any surveys from Mindfield any more?

NFriday

Hi- I have not gotten a survey from Mindfield for at least a couple of months.  I just tried to log in, but I can't remember my password.  I just checked, and they are not signing up new members.  Has anybody gotten a survey from them lately?  I know I was not eligible for 99% of the surveys when I did get them, and they surveys took months to clear, and so I am not missing much.  I am never eligible for surveys from Clear Voice or Valued Opinion either.  I am eligible for a few of the surveys at my survey.

• Like 1

I get several surveys a day from Mindfield.I haven't taken a survey from them in a very long time because I never qualify.

Tip:   open notepad and write your passwords for each site, name it passwords or something and save it to your desktop. Also keep a notepad or wordpad page for every survey site and put your password in it along with pasting the surveys you take and how much they owe you.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:18 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- I have not gotten a survey from Mindfield for at least a couple of months.  I just tried to log in, but I can't remember my password.  I just checked, and they are not signing up new members.  Has anybody gotten a survey from them lately?  I know I was not eligible for 99% of the surveys when I did get them, and they surveys took months to clear, and so I am not missing much.  I am never eligible for surveys from Clear Voice or Valued Opinion either.  I am eligible for a few of the surveys at my survey.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get several a day and throw them in the trash. I never qualify and only need $.50 to cash out. It's been years since I qualified for one of their surveys.