Is this a legit email from Ipsos-did you get this email

footfree

I tried to click the link but it says it isn't secure with Mozilla and then Google basically says the same thing.Should I go ahead and proceed or is this legit?

Hello,

Starting in January 2019, the Ipsos Home Testing Institute is making things easier for you by moving all of their communications with you online!

To continue participating in our surveys, simply click the link below and answer a few questions about your household to register for our online panel.  Once you register, you can participate in a variety of online surveys, talk with other panel members, and receive newsletters on recent trends. 

As a token of our appreciation for moving online, you will receive the opportunity to win 1 of 5 prizes of $200 once you complete the short registration survey.

Please click on the link below to activate your online membership so you don’t miss any upcoming research opportunities.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

I tried to click the link but it says it isn't secure with Mozilla and then Google basically says the same thing.Should I go ahead and proceed or is this legit?

Hello,

Starting in January 2019, the Ipsos Home Testing Institute is making things easier for you by moving all of their communications with you online!

To continue participating in our surveys, simply click the link below and answer a few questions about your household to register for our online panel.  Once you register, you can participate in a variety of online surveys, talk with other panel members, and receive newsletters on recent trends. 

As a token of our appreciation for moving online, you will receive the opportunity to win 1 of 5 prizes of $200 once you complete the short registration survey.

Please click on the link below to activate your online membership so you don’t miss any upcoming research opportunities.

Yes, I did get one just like that from them. I asked a few weeks back about it but I didn't get any reply from anyone here so I assumed that maybe no one else got it .I went ahead and filled it out ,I will not send them my junk mail though as I feel that is just too much info I do not wish to give up anyway I am unsure if it will pan out or not