Global Test Market/LifePoints app

Katrinka

Ever since GTM announced “exciting changes” I haven’t been able to access my account either via the website or their LifePoints app. I just tried accessing the app and I received the error “this app is no longer supported.” I’ve emailed them regarding the website issue to no avail. Does anyone know if there’s a new updated exciting app that we’re supposed to use instead? Is anyone having any success since their exciting changes?

5 hours ago, natofborg said:

Same here. If you get a response, please let us know what they say.  I really like them. 

Will do. While I haven't received any responses from their support team, my email is loaded with invitations to take their Global Test Market surveys.  I'm afraid to waste any time on them, in case I can't access my account to cash out.

It can take months for ANYONE from Lightspeed/Mysurvey/GTM/KTRMR to contact you. I suggest treating any earnings or rewards like it's fallen into a glacier and you have to wait for it to thaw out.  As you can see, they are not the most competent survey panel out there. One could hope that they are actually investing in a comprehensive upgrade to address the broad spectrum of how their survey system keeps falling down. Or this could just be their own incompetence, finally consuming the company. I sure hope their clients read these forums.

• Like 1

They can be a mixed bag. I have had some help Desk tickets responded to within 24 hours. Yet others take forever. No rhyme or reason to it. Currently have 2 tickets nearing 5 months with no reply , one about 6 week (no reply) , and one just opened 3 days ago. The latter is in regards to a bath tissue study where I did the initial survey , got the test sample , and completed the follow-up survey. The survey originator (Canview) handled the follow-up and sent completion notices almost a week ago. No points as yet , which is what the last ticket was in regard to.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using the website (just the https://www.globaltestmarket.com/ one) with no problems since the app was unsupported (I'm in Australia, not sure if that makes a difference).

I've cashed out several times in the past few weeks, and all has worked fine. 

I don't use the app, but the website has been a nightmare since the switch to Life Points. Most completed surveys lead to error pages; some still credit, others do not. Customer service is awful, all you ever get are canned replies.