Valued Opinions - Delays in crediting for survey completion?

samp28

More woes for VO.

As per another post, the site was perfect before SSI bought them up.

Now, amongst other problems with them, there's massive delays in crediting for survey completion, with a lot of the time not even crediting at all.

Previously, before VO was owned by SSI, after completing a survey the reward would be added to account balance instantly. Now? Why are there huge delays? Why have SSI messed up VO?

This last weeks stats were (which I kept note of as I knew I would post here about this issue):

9 surveys completed with VO (Fully completed, got to end, gave survey ratings and had the "Thank you for your feedback!" page)

3x - £2.50 total - NOT CREDITED AT ALL.
2x - £1.00 total - Credited near instantly or within 5-10 mins of completion.
4x - £2.75 total - Credited up to 2 hours after completion.

What is going on?

Looking at the FB page there's quite a few with this issue of completed surveys not being credited at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've noticed that sincxe SSI takeover the general quality of service has fallen off, also they increasingly lie about survey duration.  You start a survey posted as say 50p, 5 minutes, then the survey opens & you see "This survey will take 15 minutes

Talk about inflation.

Also they are getting too keen on , just before the end, coming up with 'this survey is now complete' or similar, so NO POINTS.

How honest is the "If you don't complete the survey the data gets dropped", I suspect  not very these days

The past week or so I have noticed that I have not gotten all my points, too.  You cannot argue with them.  They always win.

• 3 weeks later...

I completed two surveys for valued opinion today, but I only got credited for one.  The one I got credited for I had to pick out a program that was shown on Hulu.  I picked out Handmaid's Rale, and they showed me a ten minute segment of one of the episodes including commercials.  It then asked me about one of the commercials.  I got credited for that one.  But I also did one on nutrition which took me probably 30 minutes and I did not get credit for it.

• 4 weeks later...

I've accumulated a total of over $A90.00 owing to me. When I went to redeem them, Valued Opinions told me that I was "dishonest and unattentive towards my account". I have no real idea what they mean. I've always been 100% honest in my responses and have done all the surveys sent to me. When I asked them why they would accuse me of such things, they responded again just saying they have suspended my account because of "dishonesty and unattentiveness"... They won't clarify what that means. I wonder if language is an issue or if they are simply not to be trusted!

I did have issues in the past too. When I applied to redeem a Woolworths Flexi-Card they eventually sent me one with  an expiry date that had already occurred 5 months before I even applied for the gift card. They wouldn't honour the error with that reward redemption either.

Do NOT bother registering with them.

• 1 month later...

I checked and I had a few cents in my account.  I get at least 2 invites per day, but rarely qualify. I used to cash out once every couple of months.  So after dangling along for 2 years I cute the rope today and got rid of them.  No more emails!!!!  From them anyway, now I am getting at least two from some oxygen company that has nothing to do with surveys.  Be  careful what you wish for......