Judge Investigating Survey Junkie

OldMan

Is Survey Junkie ripping you off?  If so, please tell me your version of what happened.  My wife is a retired court stenographer who contacted her judge, and he has agreed to investigate Survey Junkie. He was kind enough to take my wife's call while at home so I trust that he means it.  He says that it doesn't matter how little I am owed, he will help us to collect because he is sick and tired of consumer fraudsters and their sense of entitlement.  

By the way I should have told you that this is in regards to a class action lawsuit.  I am new here, but please contact me directly if private messages are allowed.  I am also posting on other sites so if you see the same message on other sites there is no need to contact me again here.  I am the same person.

I am sorry to hear that your wife is having problems with Survey Junkie. I have been with them since August 2018 and have collected 70.00 from them so far. I've never had a problem with my payment. I request it and within two days the money has been sent to my paypal account. 

I made dozens of screenshots of their deceptive membership drives, using google ads, over the years, and have submitted support tickets that I wanted to participate in these lucrative surveys. Support never responded. I also have tickets for non-payment after installing their tracking software, again, support never responded. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did get Survey Junkie to pay up.  I don't think that anyone here is stupid enough to think that they can support themselves off of surveys.  However, we do all have pride.  Nobody likes being played for a fool like they were seeking to do with me.  As far as I am concerned, it is worth it to spend time to fight anyone who tries to cheat me, no matter how small the amount.  The only alternative is to reward their bad behavior.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I’ve been trying to cash with them for a week and I’ve gotten no response at all. I’ve already cashed out with them so I don’t know why I have to take their phone call to verify my account?

• 4 months later...

It started off great no problems, made almost $100 in a little over a month, then started slowing way down...I was getting frustrated and decided to just go ahead cash out what was left and breath a while. For some reason they told me could not verify my account for this $13.00 I thought it was very strange since they had already paid me twice through PayPal for larger amounts. Said I had to contact them which I tried to do numerous times they even have a way for you to get in a phone call back que which never worked. Eventually I got an email saying I could go ahead and get the money, I did this but then I was not getting ANY surveys. Seriously, I was getting emails saying I was a top performer, surveys available, etc. but no surveys I literally even waited to get one of those emails and immediately logged in to Survey Junkie but, low and behold, No surveys available. Now, I get exactly 1 survey (it is the SAME one every day) that I do not qualify for and then it says we are sorry but don;t worry we have others and when you click that it says OOOPS no surveys check back in a couple of hours.....From what I have seen this happens a lot that way you will see people saying they aren't a scam, I get paid, etc. but then check back later and a lot of times their story changes. I know mine did!

• 2 weeks later...

Survey Junkie was the 1st site I joined back in the spring of 2018.. after a month or so, seems whenever I got near payout, they would find some excuse to deny me points with their 'points pending' bs.. I would get the money but like clockwork, would have a hassle  getting paid.. one time I somehow managed to get their phone number and they did call and bs'd me about my payment would go through.. then after several days, I get paid.. then things began to improve until today, after taking a long survey, it lists me as receiving 75 points but it's not showing on my dashboard- again, always when it is near payout time.. getting a response from them takes several efforts. Whether it's 10 dollars or not, it's the principle of it.. Who is running that place?  The other survey sites I am on are far more trustworthy and respond..