Anyone here join Memorable Moments from Ipsos

footfree

I transitioned over to it. From what I can tell, it's going to take the same established times to credit to the Ipsos account as it did before, it's just in a more panel-like setting now.

Rosiesmom, yes, that's normal. It's for tracking gift-related purchases like cards, gift boxes, bags, wrapping paper, etc over the course of the year. You go catalogue what, if anything, you bought within one of the time periods, and that's it. After the time periods end, you do a follow-up survey and begin the next time period. I've been doing this for several years now and am NOT aware of any other possible things to do besides tracking your purchases per time period. That's essentially all it is -- quick and simple, and an easy few bucks.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:00 AM, RandomUserName said:

I transitioned over to it. From what I can tell, it's going to take the same established times to credit to the Ipsos account as it did before, it's just in a more panel-like setting now.

Rosiesmom, yes, that's normal. It's for tracking gift-related purchases like cards, gift boxes, bags, wrapping paper, etc over the course of the year. You go catalogue what, if anything, you bought within one of the time periods, and that's it. After the time periods end, you do a follow-up survey and begin the next time period. I've been doing this for several years now and am NOT aware of any other possible things to do besides tracking your purchases per time period. That's essentially all it is -- quick and simple, and an easy few bucks.

I think it's has it's own point system, it will not be added on to your Ipsos account anymore.Am I right about this or wrong?Like I said if so it will take me longer to cash out with Ipsos if this is the case .

21 hours ago, footfree said:

I think it's has it's own point system, it will not be added on to your Ipsos account anymore.Am I right about this or wrong?Like I said if so it will take me longer to cash out with Ipsos if this is the case .

I'm not sure, to be honest. I thought it was going to be added to Ipsos when I first signed up, but I reread the email and it's kind of vague where the points will go. 

• Like 1

I transitioned to it but haven't had any further messages.  

BTW if you have loyalty points coming from the previous diary program, Ipsos informed me they will be coming in February. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same foot free. It was a major hassle for them to get it run into. Or couldn’t use password, etc. I’m so tired of Ipsos. They’ve gotten sloppy with routing, lag behind in their communities. I probably belong to 20 communities that I don’t make anything off of and never got initial survey points either, lol-not just Ipsos.

• 4 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, footfree said:

So no more earning points thru Ipsos towards Paypal for doing the card panel.Now it will take me longer to earn payout thru them.

It's why the did it. They will payout less often now that the greeting card points no longer are included with survey points.

• Like 1

I joined it a couple of months ago and I am not a member of ipos anymore., So I think you get points directly from the panel.  I don't know why I stay because I don't buy any of the stuff this panel is about.  I get emails saying you if I log in I will get points, I just log in and leave. Maybe the log in points will add up someday. I really don't why they let me in, I told them up front I don't buy that stuff. It was from a survey that I joined the panel.

As others have mentioned, I did the transition from Ipsos over to the Memorable Moments panel.  Seems more or less the same to me, entering cards and holiday sort of items one buys over the year, broken into chunks where one does a 'closeout' survey for a particular time from.  Also curious where the payment comes from, if this still falls under the Ipsos banner, or someone else. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...