survey junkie

jcwormbird

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/2/2019 at 10:46 PM, Polvey1 said:

i have no problem with Survey Junkie in fact to me is #1 survey site along with mypoints, but i'm a newbie what can i tell you.

both sites have plenty of surveys and mypoints so much more not only survey and both sites pay out immediately no gimmicks.

have fun

A while back I kept having problems with mypoints account being flagged and frozen. There was a vague message about "inconsistencies in my information". I after many attempts to resolve the issue, finally got a response from support, and they told me I was signed up for multiple panels that their parent company operates and there were inconsistencies in the information I provided between all the panels. There were panels I had been active in years ago and discontinued but never canceled the account, and they were still using that stale information as the grounds to inhibit the panels I was active on. I asked support to identify the panels, they did, and then I had every single panel closed and will never have anything to do with panels from Prodege again.  Life is simpler when you cut out the paranoid crooks.

Edited by schludermann
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I am not very impressed with them.

I mean, I see a 5 point in 10 minute survey on my panel.

that's a nickel.   whoop!

May as well DQ and get the 3 points..

• 3 weeks later...

I've been with Survey Junkie a while now.  All the issues I've ever had with their site were resolved in very rapid fashion.  They've been a consistent site for me in terms of rewards.  I did notice a recent change in their payout system but don't know if it's universal or member specific.  I can now cash out at a $5 level, rather than having to wait until it reaches $10.  Payments are processed very quickly.