Who has had this happen at Pollpass

footfree

I hadn't been there in awhile so I did today.Answered some questions then it said that was all for the day.I'm like okay, but kept the site up without logging off and then it started asking me questions again.So I answered more then this popped up     You've gone through all our questions. Thank you so much! We'll be adding more soon .So okay no problem and again I let it sit there without exiting out and sure enough it started asking questions again.Not that I am complaining but if this was all it took to earn points I might have tried sooner.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, footfree said:

I hadn't been there in awhile so I did today.Answered some questions then it said that was all for the day.I'm like okay, but kept the site up without logging off and then it started asking me questions again.So I answered more then this popped up     You've gone through all our questions. Thank you so much! We'll be adding more soon .So okay no problem and again I let it sit there without exiting out and sure enough it started asking questions again.Not that I am complaining but if this was all it took to earn points I might have tried sooner.

I had that happen about a week ago but now for the last 2 days the little dots are just bobbing up and down and know questions are coming up

• Sad 1

Yeah, Pollpass seems super broken at the moment - I've had it get stuck a couple times before, but at the moment, it seems to be stuck for basically everyone, going by what you said and by a thread I saw yesterday at /r/beermoney on reddit. (And that it's stuck for me again, obviously.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neminem said:

Yeah, Pollpass seems super broken at the moment - I've had it get stuck a couple times before, but at the moment, it seems to be stuck for basically everyone, going by what you said and by a thread I saw yesterday at /r/beermoney on reddit. (And that it's stuck for me again, obviously.)

I did message them but haven't heard back

I had nothing but the three dots for probably a month (and I was trying every day, I always keep it up in a tab in my browser) until a few days ago when all the questions started flooding in.  I know they were old ones that the system should have sent out a while ago because there were a lot of "Christmas is coming soon" type of questions.  Between those I was also getting a lot of "we're out of questions!" and then it'd ask me more questions on a different topic.  I assumed it was because had the site been working properly I would have only been answering a handful of questions on one topic each day and then there really would be no more left for that day so those messages would make sense until the next day when new ones would show up - not so much when you're doing a month long backlog of chat sessions in a single day (2,000+ points worth).

Since then, it's been nothing but the dots again.

So I logged on today and they started asking me questions again.Only problem is that they are questions I have already answered.But they are giving me points for them- the question is how I felt about gift cards - do I like them or do I like giving them as gifts.I feel almost guilty answering the same questions and getting points. So it is fixed or not ?Not sure they mean to ask the same questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, footfree said:

So I logged on today and they started asking me questions again.Only problem is that they are questions I have already answered.But they are giving me points for them- the question is how I felt about gift cards - do I like them or do I like giving them as gifts.I feel almost guilty answering the same questions and getting points. So it is fixed or not ?Not sure they mean to ask the same questions.

Just tried still just have the moving dots

No questions today, maybe it's fixed and I wont get to do anymore until next week?I'm not even sure what purpose this site is for- These questions are about silly things.I don't mind doing them but I really don't see how this is important in any grand scheme of life-lol.Who is the person behind the "Curtain" and why do they want this info?

• Like 1