Who has had this happen at Pollpass

footfree

25 minutes ago, footfree said:

No questions today, maybe it's fixed and I wont get to do anymore until next week?I'm not even sure what purpose this site is for- These questions are about silly things.I don't mind doing them but I really don't see how this is important in any grand scheme of life-lol.Who is the person behind the "Curtain" and why do they want this info?

Footfree.I don't see any purpose of this site either  like you said all questions are silly I check in every couple days,it's easy to do but it does seem to take a long time to cash out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I cashed out a week ago, not sure how long that takes, but it was only $5, and I won't be upset over that if I don't get it, but I also won't be logging in to answer questions.

• Like 1

Did any of yo get all the questions about them and how you feel they are doing their job?Dont you ever wonder if you answer honestly they may kick you out?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Did any of yo get all the questions about them and how you feel they are doing their job?Dont you ever wonder if you answer honestly they may kick you out?

Had those questions a few days ago but none since