Branded Surveys

GammiWoo

I still answer surveys for Branded but they are fast falling back out of favor with me. It Is taking a long time for them to approve points. The salt in the wound is the Elite status crap. It used to be great and I think we all have discussed them changing the program. Definitely much worse after they redid it. You have to have TWELVE completes in a week to get Elite points. We all know that Branded has to approve/release points. So, they are penalizing panelists for their own slow as hell process. You would have to attempt an inordinately high amount of surveys in order to get BS to approve and accumulate 12 completes in 7 days, which I believe means that points are in approved for pay allocation. At least, they are living up to their initials, BS, lol. Gah!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

I still answer surveys for Branded but they are fast falling back out of favor with me. It Is taking a long time for them to approve points. The salt in the wound is the Elite status crap. It used to be great and I think we all have discussed them changing the program. Definitely much worse after they redid it. You have to have TWELVE completes in a week to get Elite points. We all know that Branded has to approve/release points. So, they are penalizing panelists for their own slow as hell process. You would have to attempt an inordinately high amount of surveys in order to get BS to approve and accumulate 12 completes in 7 days, which I believe means that points are in approved for pay allocation. At least, they are living up to their initials, BS, lol. Gah!

Very seldom qualify now there was a time I could cash out every 2 weeks not anymore they are my least favorite now

• Like 2

Agree 100%! The Elite thing now stinks. Disconnecting award qualification timing from the action of taking surveys is STUPID!!!. DQ points are limited now. Poll streak bonus is gone. Poll points down. Qualification Rates are horrible. You're an ACE bonus gone. The worst "improvement" I have ever seen. Shame on their management. they stink

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Branded Surveys have "upgraded" themselves to low return. The number of available surveys is up, but so is the screenout rate and they have discontinued the most of the minuscule consolation points for a screenout.    I got my last pay and I don't expect to be returning if Branded continues to operate this way now.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Not to mention the ridiculous number of bald-faced mistakes. Every day it seems, I wind up taking a long survey and then the points do not credit.  OQ, DQ, you don't qualify--this, after spending 15 to even 40 minutes on a survey!