Invoke Solutions

nj07208

Does anyone have an idea of how many people are used in each session. I know it's been discussed here before about how fast they fill up. I was trying to do one today that started at 5:30. It said to log in 20 min before. I logged in at 5 - said too soon. Logged in at 5:05 - too soon. Logged in at 5:08 - too soon. Logged in at 5:10 and got the "unfortunately, we are full..." Seriously? I get that all of our computer clocks are not synched but my goodness. Is it like the first 5 people?!

16 hours ago, nj07208 said:

Does anyone have an idea of how many people are used in each session. I know it's been discussed here before about how fast they fill up. I was trying to do one today that started at 5:30. It said to log in 20 min before. I logged in at 5 - said too soon. Logged in at 5:05 - too soon. Logged in at 5:08 - too soon. Logged in at 5:10 and got the "unfortunately, we are full..." Seriously? I get that all of our computer clocks are not synched but my goodness. Is it like the first 5 people?!

It probably varies depending on who the research is for. Haven't done one in awhile from them but I want to say around 20 for some. Maybe 30 for others.

The same thing happened to me yesterday! I was told to sign in by 5:20 and I began trying at 5:00 and at 5:14, it was full. I emailed Invoke who initially replied with the generic courtesy email, to which I replied with asking them why it was full before the time we were told to be there and they then replied that it was 'impossible' to be full when the survey hadn't even started, as if I was either wrong or lying about it. This has happened twice in the past two months, and its ridiculous. 

Yeah I had that happen a while ago I was surprised by how it filled up so fast.I bet they send it to double the amount they need just in case not enough people show up.People are notorious for saying they will attend and then be a no show.This would insure them that they will have enough.It use not be like this so I would say either more people are doing surveys or they are inviting more then they use to.Just an idea - no way to back it up.

Yeah - I'm sure they request a lot more than they need. And it seems like it's a small amount of people for sure! Hopefully, I'll get another chance soon.

• 1 month later...

There aren't any direct links to Invoke Research. You get invited to there study's by way of other survey sites. They mostly pay $35-$75 for your time. The online research invited surveys I've done for them have always been around 60-90 minutes and have (ALWAYS) gotten my Giftcard Pass redemption. It's usually a couple days after even though they say 2 weeks. This is legit and not a scam. I don't know what The Ripoff Report and others are talking about.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:11 AM, JamesJay said:

There aren't any direct links to Invoke Research. You get invited to there study's by way of other survey sites. They mostly pay $35-$75 for your time. The online research invited surveys I've done for them have always been around 60-90 minutes and have (ALWAYS) gotten my Giftcard Pass redemption. It's usually a couple days after even though they say 2 weeks. This is legit and not a scam. I don't know what The Ripoff Report and others are talking about.

Agreed. Not sure why you thought we were saying anything different.