No More GiftCards at NiceQuest

schludermann

I had just emailed them about their selection of gift cards. That's the only choice I would make  because the price for their merchandise is a little excessive. They emailed me right away and said they are working on it. I don't know if it's true or they're telling me what they think I want to hear. 

4 hours ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I had just emailed them about their selection of gift cards. That's the only choice I would make  because the price for their merchandise is a little excessive. They emailed me right away and said they are working on it. I don't know if it's true or they're telling me what they think I want to hear. 

I have a drawn-out dialogue with NiceQuest support, when they don't use canned replies, over several instances last year. Empty promises, now they don't respond. So,  don't hold your breath.

On 1/24/2019 at 1:04 PM, schludermann said:

I've been waiting almost a year for NiceQuest to reinstate Amazon or Tango Gift cards.  Well as of this week, ALL gift cards are gone. 

I decided to see what the rest of the world was experiencing and many places have e-gift cards, and they are active. Active means there is a blue select button instead of "unavailable"

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2019 at 7:12 PM, Kcnavy313 said:

sorry, ive been hearing this ever since they quit giving a good while back.

• 3 weeks later...

Just like so many panels, they start being valuable to the user and then, the rewards go downhill.  Maybe the developers think gift cards are costing them too much money and cutting into corporate profit.  Another example of regular people getting used and thrown to the side.  I'll be too old to use most of their gifts by the time I have enough points to cash in.

I have been in further communication with NiceQuest and they won't be doing gift cards anymore. However, it was suggested that I might find some "whimsical" gift.

I signed up because they had cards. 

I emailed and asked about the gift cards on a couple different occasions. The first time they still had a few choices and said they were working on it, the second time the gift cards were gone. They basically said they weren't going to tell me either way. After reading the comments here I see that they aren't and I wonder why the couldn't just say so in the first place. These survey companies stress how important honesty is and I'm thinking they should take a look in the mirror and follow their own advice. 

I ended up placing an order for a dog bed for my bunny. It came earlier than they quoted and it's perfect for my bunny. I hadn't been getting many emails for surveys from Nicequest for awhile but as soon as I ordered the dog bed I had quite a few the first week. I don't know if they're planning to close, but as far as the gifts go, they're pricey but they are legit.