schludermann

No More GiftCards at NiceQuest

schludermann

I've been waiting almost a year for NiceQuest to reinstate Amazon or Tango Gift cards.  Well as of this week, ALL gift cards are gone. 

GammiWoo

I didn’t think  they would make it long. Sorry that happened.

Kcnavy313

I had just emailed them about their selection of gift cards. That's the only choice I would make  because the price for their merchandise is a little excessive. They emailed me right away and said they are working on it. I don't know if it's true or they're telling me what they think I want to hear. 

schludermann
4 hours ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I had just emailed them about their selection of gift cards. That's the only choice I would make  because the price for their merchandise is a little excessive. They emailed me right away and said they are working on it. I don't know if it's true or they're telling me what they think I want to hear. 

I have a drawn-out dialogue with NiceQuest support, when they don't use canned replies, over several instances last year. Empty promises, now they don't respond. So,  don't hold your breath.

Brachra
On 1/24/2019 at 2:04 PM, schludermann said:

I've been waiting almost a year for NiceQuest to reinstate Amazon or Tango Gift cards.  Well as of this week, ALL gift cards are gone. 

They are not gone, just hidden. Use the search function to find them.

https://www.nicequest.com/us/search/gift card

schludermann
On 1/24/2019 at 1:04 PM, schludermann said:

I decided to see what the rest of the world was experiencing and many places have e-gift cards, and they are active. Active means there is a blue select button instead of "unavailable"