idkwtf

YourSurvey

idkwtf

YourSuvey all of the sudden keeps dinging me 5 points for wrong answers. This has happened 3 times in 2 weeks now. Their excuse is beyond lame and wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? You get one question asking what you have bought in the last year with choices. Later on you get another question asking what you have bought in the last 4 weeks with more choices, which a lot of them aren't on the first question. This is the exact pattern. Then when you mark down on the second question your replies you get 5 points off your score. They give a response, with no other reason or proof that my answers were deemed "non-sense"  That's the only thing they say. No proof, won't tell me how they determined it, nothing.

PLEASE IF ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT LET ME KNOW. THIS ISN'T RIGHT AND VERY IRRITATING.

Brachra

Do you mean that your Quality Score is getting dinged for 5 points? Or are they deducting points out of your survey payment?

arcanek

I got docked several times. The amount of points varied. Some were rather stupid reasons. I am in the habit of clicking many different email links in a row, and that seems to have been part of the issue. Make sure you only have 1 window or tab open with yoursurvey active, or any other survey router, as that seems to have been my issue.