YourSurvey

idkwtf

YourSuvey all of the sudden keeps dinging me 5 points for wrong answers. This has happened 3 times in 2 weeks now. Their excuse is beyond lame and wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? You get one question asking what you have bought in the last year with choices. Later on you get another question asking what you have bought in the last 4 weeks with more choices, which a lot of them aren't on the first question. This is the exact pattern. Then when you mark down on the second question your replies you get 5 points off your score. They give a response, with no other reason or proof that my answers were deemed "non-sense"  That's the only thing they say. No proof, won't tell me how they determined it, nothing.

PLEASE IF ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT LET ME KNOW. THIS ISN'T RIGHT AND VERY IRRITATING.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got docked several times. The amount of points varied. Some were rather stupid reasons. I am in the habit of clicking many different email links in a row, and that seems to have been part of the issue. Make sure you only have 1 window or tab open with yoursurvey active, or any other survey router, as that seems to have been my issue.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I too am frustrated and puzzled by YourSurveys. For the last year, I completed many surveys and incurred a high score, with difficulties whatsoever. I always enjoyed taking their surveys and was as honest and complete, as I possibly could be. Suddenly, within the past few months, I have not been able to do anything right with them.  They are docking me for every little thing, even for submitting too many tickets about issues they email me about when i am only trying to keep up with responding to their false accusations. It has gotten to the point, where I am not doing their surveys and I am not answering any of their alleged falsities. I answer many survey sites and have never had any difficulties. I strongly recommend steering clear of this site and surveys, if you want to enjoy the survey experience. 

• 1 month later...

I know for a fact what you are talking about. They dinged me just yesterday for 20. I got into a war of words with them once and that only makes them worse. I get up each day knowing my score has gone down'